408. Shit Starters Get Slapped

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

Cameron dusted his sleeve off and when he looked up, it was strangely silent. He clenched his teeth, and dragged Rainbow to a back wall away from everyone. "Uh...it seems I drew a lot of strange attention.." Rainbow groaned uncomfortably. "They just know that you're the guest I'm keeping, and they also know that you're a newbie because OWEN can't keep his fucking mouth shut." Cameron growled.

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

Her eyes darted around the room at all the vampires in one place. "This isn't all the vampires in the town. There are some who didn't come either because they had nobody to come with, or they wanted to stay home. Just...sit tight while I go talk to Owen. It may end up being a non friendly conversation...." He said, starting to walk away.

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

"You can't leave me alone!" Rainbow said, grabbing his hand. He smiled warmly. "Just try to keep to yourself, and...stay calm. Keep your mind clear, so in case they try to read your mind, they won't have anything to say, alright?" He said. She sadly nodded and let his hand go, watching him walk away. Cameron made his way through the vampires, getting strange looks as he did so. He mugged them back and kept looking for Owen.

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

When he found him, he was suddenly more angry. "What the hell is wrong with you dude?!" He exclaimed. "Oh look who it is! It's the AirBNB Vamp!" Owen laughed. The other vampires he was with laughed at him too, including his wife. "My house is NOT an Airbnb! And how DARE you flirt with my guest?! You have a whole wife!" Cameron fussed. "What? You flirted with her?!" His wife asked in shock.

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

"Of course I didn't! I don't flirt with anyone besides you! I love you!" Owen lied. Cameron folded his arms and raised a brow. "My husband wouldn't flirt with the likes of her!" His wife insulted. "So...we just lie now?" Cameron asked.  "I'm not lying. She's way below my league. A stage two vampire?! Pfffft! As if!" Owen nervously laughed. Cameron snapped his fingers, and Rainbow appeared next to him. Whoa! That was sudden!" Rainbow chuckled.

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

"Did he, or did he not flirt with you while you were running my errand?" Cameron asked her indirectly. Both Owen and his wife stared at her. Owen flashing her a look, that said "Keep your dirty little mouth shut." "Look I dognt wanna cause an issue here. I'm just--" "Answer the question, RD." Cameron said. "Uh, yes. He did. I didn't like it, and I was very uncomfortable." She answered, looking away.

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

"There. You still feel like lying?" Cameron asked. "Oh please. She is YOUR guest! She could be lying for your cause!" The wife fussed. Caneron sucked his teeth, and snapped his fingers. Beside his head, one of Rainbow's memories played from the night before last, at the Dark Garden. It showed all of her interactions with Owen. "How the hell did you do that?!" Rainbow asked in shock.

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

"For the love of darkness, stop lying. You made my guest uncomfortable last night, and I don't appreciate that. Is this something I need to take up with the mayor, you fuckin shit starter?" Cameron asked. Before Owen could speak, his wife slapped him immensely hard. "Ow!" He cried. "How could you fraternize with a NEW BLOOD?! You filthy dick!" She fussed, storming off. "C'mon bro! You literally just ruined my chances of knockin her up!" Owen complained.

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

"Well then, maybe you shouldn't have decided to be a shit starter. Bye." Cameron said, taking Rainbow with him. "I'm gonna go talk to an old friend. You can do whatever until I get back." He said, walking away. She shrugged and headed over to the refreshments table. To her surprise, it had the new Plasma Fruits as a part of it.

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎