396. Ella Ween The Ghost

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

"What? Whether we want to or not, we HAVE to. You said yourself that we need energy for tonight, so I'm gonna sleep. And so should you." Rainbow said, sitting on the bed. He bit his lip, and sat down as well. "Are you afraid of the dark or something? I mean, we WORK in the dark, so that wouldn't make any sense..." She asked "NO! Nothing like that at all! It's just that, now that you're here, there's....ugh...how I do I explain this without freaking you out? UGH!" He groaned.

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

"What?" She asked. "Um..let's just say, I have a friend...who decides to come out of hiding every now and then to talk to or bother me. She watches me....she's a ghost. We have a very...undefined relationship. She's friendly when she wants to be, but then she's a menace. Now that you're here, she has decided to be more of a menace than usual. I don't wanna sleep, because I wanna make sure she doesn't bother you..." He said, hesitantly looking at her.

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

"You said you lived here alone, though?" Rainbow asked. "Yes! I, physically, live here alone. I am the only vampire that inhabits the house. That doesn't mean that there aren't other creatures or supernatural beings that are here too! Ella Ween and I, speak telepathically. We do speak in person, but for now I've opted for telepathy." He said. "COOL!" Rainbow cooed.

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

"No! Not cool! She.....oh nevermind. Just...go to sleep and I'll try to make sure she doesn't bother you...." He said, holding his head. "Uh...okay. Goodnight..." Rainbow said, laying down facing him. He didn't have to wait long for her to be peacefully asleep, and he sighed. He looked at her and his eyes widened. "Hng...." He groaned. "Awww! Look who's got a boner!" Ella Ween teased.

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

"A what now?" He asked. "Look down." She responded. He did, and was still confused. "Are you doing this?! If you are, stop it!" He demanded. "Oh no, that's not me honey. That's all you. It's a natural response for being horny. You really don't know much about humans, do you?" She laughed. "Oh, I know everything there is to know. Of course I would, because I'm a fucking VAMPIRE! AND I HAVE BEEN FOR MY ENTIRE LIFE!" He argued sarcastically.

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

"How did you feel looking at her chest just now? What were you thinking about doing just now?" Ella asked. "I was sexually attracted to her? She's good looking, and her laying there just makes me...it makes me wanna do things I know not allowed to do to her...bad...things..." He answered.

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

"The humans call that feeling 'horny'. When you're sexually attracted to anyone or anything, basically. As a result of your horniness, for males, at least, your dick becomes erect. They have two ways for dealing with that. One, you could jack off. Two, you could actually have sex with her. Unfortunately for you, option two is out of the question." Ella laughed.

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

"I'm not doing either. I'll just sleep it off." He said quickly. "If you don't take care of it now, there might be drastic consequences. I highly advise you to--" "GOODNIGHT, Ella." Cameron said firmly, laying down. He could hear her do and evil laugh before vanishing, and he rolled his eyes. His dream wasn't any better than his conversation with Ella Ween.

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

He assumed this dream was her doing, and there really wasn't anything he could do about it until he woke up. Rainbow and Cameron woke up at the same time, and they were both too shocked to even ATTEMPT to explain the reason for their new sleeping position.

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎