393. Old, But Young

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

"I gonna assume you like the R group cow blood?" He asked. "Yeah, it's good." She said, sipping again. "Oh thank god." He sighed of relief. "I'm not used to sharing..." He admitted. "Why's that?" She asked, cocking her head to the side. "Well, I've lived alone for years. I have been for 3,400 years. That was unti--" "3,400?! Damn your old!" Rainbow laughed.

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

"No, not really. That's actually quite young for an adult vampire. Old, would be 6,000+ years. If I was a human, I'd be 34 years old. So, I'm actually closer to your age than you think." He said. "I stand corrected. Continue." She said, drinking again.

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

"Anyway, I've lived alone for years, and I've gotten used to this big house to myself, and the few living creatures I have here. Lilly, being my main food source. When I met Cloudia, she was my new food source because she offered willingly. The first time I fed from her was like nothing I've ever had before. Full of flavor. But anyway, I'm living alone, yet again, because Cloudia had been reunited with her lover, like she's wanted ever since I've brought her back to life. But you're here now, and I get the feeling that's gonna be temporary as well." He said with a sad sigh.

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

"I, am a fully fledged vampire, that has reached all stages and has full control over every power. And, I can sense that you have entered stage two, meaning that you need to gain control over your new set of powers: Mind control, Mind Erase, the power to kill, Teleport and permanently being able to cast 5 spells of your choice." He added. She drank the last drop and and nodded. "So, how do I use these powers?" She asked.

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

He took her cup and motioned for her him to walk with him. "Mind control and Mind Erase kinda fall under the same category, but are different. With Mind control, you can make anyone or anything do what you want, wherter it be chores, death, whatever. For example, you can mind control a 4 year old to be obedient and not cry about evey single solitary thing in the world." He laughed, and she laughed a little too.

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

He walked up the wall and she stood at the bottom staring up at him. When he realized she wasn't walking with him, he looked back as saw her staring. "C'mon. All vampires can automatically walk on walls and ceilings." He called. She hesitated, before putting her foot on the wall. She took another step forward and tried to get he balance. "Whoa..." She whispered as she made her way up the wall.

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

"There ya go!" He encouraged, and she flashed him a side smile. When she caught up with him he continued to talk. "With Mind Erase...well, I'm sure that's obvious. You can erase any memory or memories of your choice from anyone's brain." He said. They came up to a room with a sink on the far side, and a table in the middle with a few chairs. "Sorry if it's messy, I don't use this place much." Cameron said, walking over to the sink.

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

"Messy?! This place is awesome! It's so..new and fresh looking! How did you keep this place so beautiful over 3,400 years?!" Rainbow asked in amazement. "Ha! The answer is magic. I have a non-aging spell on the place, so it never rots, or deteriorates, or anything. It stayes the same all the time, unless I decorate or some shit." He laughed. When he finished washing the dishes, he turned around and was met with a very tight hug from Rainbow Dash.

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎