391. Obey

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

Blaze drove off to a discreet location, and went inside the strange building. "Welcome back! I'm hoping you've done what I've told you to do?" The woman asked. "Yes. It's done." Blaze answered. "Quite a show you put on, don't you think? Becoming violent! Now THAT'S what I like to see! That's what she deserves! Wouldn't you agree?" She asked him.

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

"Yes she deserves the worst. You deserve the best." Blaze said. "Mhm. I deserve you. You were and still are the best thing in my life, and you're to treat me that way!" She said, slamming her fist down. "Now, what did you mean by calling her a monster? Sex monster? Now that seems likely. Three damn kids by three different men. Sad." She laughed.

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

"I...I'm not supposed to tell...." Blaze said sadly. He saw her mouth curve downwards and she picked up a small pen. When she clicked it, Blaze fell to his knees and held his head, groaning in pain. "OKAY I'M SORRY!! I'M SORRY! PLEASE STOP!!" Blaze begged, struggling to see straight. She kept it going for a little longer before stopping the pain. "You feel like obeying me now?" She asked.

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

"Yes...I'm sorry..." Blaze said, his head still throbbing. "Alright. Now why is she a monster?" The woman asked. "Because she's a vampire. She's been a vampire since a couple of weeks ago, and she's been feeding off of my blood to help her stay sane. Without me she might die. Either that, or she'll go on a rampage. I don't know much about vampires, but that's what I do know about her." Blaze said obediently.

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

"Huh. Seems like I'll have to get some garlic around this place. To protect the both of us. Especially if she's a big fan of your blood, she'll be looking for you." She said, laughing maniacally. "Do you love her?" She asked. Blaze was silent. "DO YOU LOVE HER OR NOT?!" She asked again, getting angry. "No. I don't." Blaze said. "Good. Come here, Blaze." She said, waving her hand. He hesitantly walked closer to her, and stopped when she held her hand up.

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

She got up from her seat and walked down the the short staircase. She walked closer to him, and caressed his cheek, making him wince. "Still the perfect guy I remember." She said with a small chuckle. "Will you let me see your face? Please?" He asked. "Sorry buddy, but you already know the answer to that. No face reveal untill you've earned it. And I have a very important task for you, leading up to that moment. For now though, I want you to please me." She said with a sinister grin, poking his nose.

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

He flinched he her nail stabbed his nose. "W-what do you want me to do?" Blaze stammered. "Hm...remove your shirt, and I might return the favor." She said with an evil giggle. He sighed and stepped back away from her, and took off his shirt. "OooO! I am liking grown-up Blaze! These abs are EVERYTHING!" She giggled. Blaze just huffed and looked off to the side. "Aww you don't look happy? I just gave you a compliment honey!" She said in a mocking sad voice.

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

Blaze didn't respond. "Oh. I think I know why you're unhappy. It's my turn..." "I'm not interested." Blaze said. "Oh I can see that. You're not interested because you haven't seen what I have to offer yet, so you and your little friend aren't satisfied. Yet..." She said with an evil chuckled unclipping her cloak and dropping it to the floor.

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

Blaze didn't look. He didn't want to. He didn't wanna be horny even it what she had to offer was worth being horny over. He doesn't love anyone anymore. "Whenever you're ready to look, I'll be here..." She said. After another two minutes, Blaze gave up and looked at her. "Hng!" He hummed, looking her up and down. "I knew you'd like what you saw. Immediate boner, I expected that." She laughed.

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎