394. Hug Lesson By Dash

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

"Whoa! W-w-what is this gesture?! I'm not familiar with this....and it feels...funny...." He said, his face turning a little red. "It's called a hug. You do it for a number of reasons, and I'm hugging you right now, as a thank you, for doing something kind for me after I was rude to you. Usually you would ask for consent before hugging...." She trailed, immediately getting off of him.

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

"Sorry...I just didn't know how else to thank you for this..." She apologized, scratching her cheek slightly. She noticed his blush and chuckled a little. "Y-you're welcome....uh...let's move to some other lessons..." He said, clearly trying to change the subject and get out of that room. As they walked, he couldn't get the hug out of his mind, and decided to inquire about it some more. "Uh...what other reasons would you...hug...someone?" He asked.

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

She gave him a look, and went on to explain. "Well, in short, it's a positive gesture. If you've been separated from a friend, a hug can be a welcome back. If someone's family member or a friend dies, you can hug them to help make them feel better. Those are just a few examples. If they were sad, a hug is meant to make them a little happier. Kisses also do a similar thing, except they can be romantic and genuinely positive. Genuine kisses can be...normal and don't have to be romantically reasoned. But they usually are romantically reasoned when performed...." She trailed.

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

She was thinking too much about Blaze now. "Still thinking about him, eh?" Cameron asked. "How can I not? We spent the last 15 years in a romantic relationship, and he just ups and leaves me. I didn't do anything wrong! I mean, I did make mistakes, and so did he! I just..." She sighed, and started to silently cry again. Cameron looked at her from the side, and didn't want her to cry.

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

If her brain was focused on Blaze, she wouldnt be able to control her powers, even in training. He stopped, and hugged her tightly. She automatically hugged back and cried more now. "Annnd it failed. But, I think I know why. She's still too focused on him. But what can I do to stop those thoughts? Even for a little while?" He asked in thought. One of the ghosts living in his house appeared to him only.

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

"Use your magic, dummy. You told her about mind erase, so, use that power to erase her memories of him." She said. "What!? No! When we get him back to her, she won't remember who he is! I mean, I could restore the lost memories using my spellbook if need be, but--" "Then do that! I know how much you want her to like YOU instead anyway!" She said with a smirk.

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

"Excuse me? I lost interest for her after Blaze snatched her away in my attempt to kiss her for the second time. I will not be embarrassed again. I don't have feelings for her anymore...." Cameron argued.

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

"You think I didn't see the way you looked at her unconscious body as she laid in your bed? You think I don't know, the things you wanted to do to her body? Things that would get you slapped by her if she EVER found out you did them without her consent? I'm always watching, and you know it. You can't hide ANYTHING from me." The ghost said firmly. Cameron's face went red and he shut his eyes tightly.

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

"Magic is not an option. I'll have to distract her naturally so we can focus on her magic. There will be no romance during her stay, and that is final!" He said. "You're not gonna last that long. You are going go crack, and you know it. And I'll be watching at all times, waiting for the moment that you fail!" And with that, the ghost vanished. He let go of Rainbow and looked away quickly.

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎