384. Love Package and Truth

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

A lot of hours later, Rainbow woke up to the house spelling like Buger King. She sat up and stretched her arms out, yawning at the same time. Tank stumbled back when he saw her yawn. This was because he saw her fangs. She wiped her eyes and noticed Tank staring. "Oh yeah, uh. I'm a vampire now. Sorry buddy. But I'm still the same old Rainbow Dash you've known for years!" She said, giving him a hug. As she did so, her foot kicked a box.

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

"Hm? Oh yeah. The package. And....where the hell is my phone?" She asked aloud. She put Tank aside, and picked up the box. She immediately knew what some of the contents were based on the smell. "I get the feeling Blaze left this for me because he knew ahead of time that I would need it..." She said as she opened the box. She pulled out two blood bags, and a note.

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

"To my angry, and hungry love: I know you're mad at me, but I don't want you die, so I'm giving you these to help you. USE THEM PLEASE! I'll be fine, don't worry. I didn't lose much, so I'm still operable. I wanted to tell you this in person, but you're to angry to listen to me directly, so I'm writing it down...." She read aloud, turning it over.

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

"I'm...I'm sorry. Yes, I used to be dating Kittypreen when we were kids. We started maturing around the same time, and I guess hormones flew or something. We were early bloomers, and good friends...back then at least. I...ugh. I did have sex with her, but I didn't. I did send a dick pic though. That...i cannot deny. The video you found on my old account, was a video she made with some astonishing editing, to make it look like we did. I say I did do it because with the way the video looked, it felt real, and I felt it, so I technically did, just not in the way you think. Our relationship literally lasted about 4 days. If you had scrolled down a little further in the messages, you would have seen that I immediately ended it for two reasons: one, I feared my dad would get ahold of my phone, see the messages, and think I was a terrible son. And two, she was too clingy, and she annoyed me. But this was all years ago, so I forgot about it. And I forced myself to forget it. Thus, I deleted the account. I didn't expect you to get Twilight to dig for it based on what Kris might have told you. He can't even tell his right from left, so take his opinions with a grain of salt." She laughed a little at that.

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

"When you hear me say that you were my first everything, I mean it dammit! You were my first OFFICIAL girlfriend, meaning that it was actually meant to be, it was for a good reason, we both felt it, and it lasted longer than 4 fucking days. You were the first person I've had sex with, OFFICIALLY, meaning not in an edited video. I fucked you in person, and enjoyed it beyond what you may think. Losing my virginity to you, was one of the greatest thing I could have EVER done in my life, and that's saying something! You are my first fiance. You are the first person I've started a family with, EVER. You WILL be my first, and only, perfect, sexy, fun, hilarious, magical vampire wife. I love you with all that I am, and I don't give a fuck HOW fuckin corny I sound right now. I mean every fucking word. I love you, and...don't die. Please. I can't have another woman in my life die due to dumb mistakes. Even if the first woman isn't dead anymore. Oh! And you left your phone, so that's in the box too! I love you, and talk to you soon! Whenever you're not angry anymore....bye."

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎