403. Ella Talks To Rainbow

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

She made sure Cameron was asleep, before she left the house. "Rainbow Dash...."  A voice called to her. "Huh? Who's there this time?!" She asked. "You know who I am. Cameron told you alllll about me." Ella said. "Oh, it's you. Why did you start talking to me now?!" Rainbow asked aloud. "You could try speaking telepathically so you don't seem strange walking through the town. Also, I thought you'd might need a guide for the town since Cameron trusted you on your own in this messed up place." Ella said sweetly.

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

"Uh, alright. How do I get to the Dark Garden?" Rainbow asked using her telepathy. "Start heading left down the street from the house." Ella said. Rainbow shrugged and started walking. It didn't take long for her to get to the "busier" parts of the town. And it didn't take long for her to get noticed by almost everyone there. "Try to keep a low profile, and seriously heed Cameron's advice, and not talk to anyone you don't have to. Just stay focused on your objective, and show these vampires that you are just as capable of doing tasks, and anyone else!" Ella encouraged.

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

"Thanks. That's very reassuring..." Rainbow said sarcastically. "Turn here! This is the Dark Garden! Go in, and get out!" Ella said quickly! Rainbow hastily walked in the door, causing the bell to jingle twice. "Hello and welcome back to Dark Garden! How may I help--whoa..." The owner paused. Rainbow awkwardly looked around quickly, to avoid contact with the owner. She tried to walk past them, but they stopped her.

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

"Who are you? You're not from here, are you?" He asked. "Is it obvious?" Rainbow mumbled. "Yes. It is. I know everyone here. Even the newborn. And from the smell of it..." He said, sniffing the air. "You're a stage two vampire, nearing stage 3, correct?" He asked, and Rainbow limply nodded. She purposefully kept her mind clear in case he tried to read it. "I need the new Plasma Fruit seeds, please?" Rainbow asked.

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

"I think you'll need a bit more than that." He said with a wink, and Rainbow mugged him. She wasn't a fan of his beard, and didn't find him attractive at all. He led her over to where the seeds were and she didn't know how many Caneron wanted, so she stared at the rack for a second. "Something wrong, sexy?" The owner asked. "Uh, excuse me for a sec, will ya?" Rainbow asked, stepping far away from him.

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

She sent a quick telepathic message to Cameron asking how much he wanted. She waited a while before getting a message back. "Five to ten packs should be fine. All going well?" He asked. "Yeah, everything is fine! Just needed to know how many you wanted." Rainbow replied. "Great! Also, I hate to ask this of you, but you do have my card, and you're already out. Would you mind picking up a watering can too? Doesn't matter what it looks like, as long as it's copper." Cameron asked.

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

"Sure! I'll be back soon!" Rainbow said. She walked back over to the rack and quickly grabbed 10 packs, and went to the tool section, and got a black watering can. "He'd like this one, right Ella?" Rainbow asked. "Eh, get the blue one. The one closest to your complexion. I think he'd like that one more." Ella said. "That's oddly specific. Any reason why?" Rainbow asked with a giggle.

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

"I know him. And now that he's met you, he'll be thinking about you. The color should help him cope with your absence while he's gardening." Ella said honestly. Rainbow shrugged and brought the items over to the cashier, which, unfortunately for her, was the owner's job as well.

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎