370. Birthday Boys' Arrival

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

The house and yard were getting filled with people, a lot of kids with their parents, friends of the triplets. Pinkie and Cheese were putting finishing touches on the outdoor and indoor refreshment table. They got MCDexEffects to DJ for the party, and they ended up having to get a bigger table to hold all the gifts the kids were getting this year.

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

Their friends and their sisters also came to the party to have more variety for friends. Blaze wove through the crowded foyer to get to his room where Rainbow was still sleeping. He had already called to tell her parents to bring the kids, and he wanted her to be able to greet them when they came.

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

"Dash, wake up now. We have more guests than we thought, but our main friends are here, and the kids are on the way, including your sister. People are also wondering where YOU are, and I told them you were still asleep." Blaze said, helping her sit up. "Ugh...alright, I'm up. I'm supposed to be asleep all day you know. Can I even go outside?" She asked, wiping the sleepy from her eyes.

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

"I'm not sure what going outside will do to you, and yea I know you're supposed to be asleep all day. But you wanted me to wake you so you could spend time with your kids on their birthday." He said, pulling out his pocket knife again. "Why won't you just let me bite you again?" She asked sleepily.

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

"Well, I'm not sure I wanna be a vampire, and you don't have full control over eveything yet, so to reduce the risk, I cut myself for you." He said, handing her his wrist. She took it willingly, and he sat there with her for a while. "It's gonna be weird getting used to this, but as long as I can help you, I'm game." He said.

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

She licked his cut when she was done, and suddenly she had more energy. "Feel better now?" He asked her, and she nodded. Her phone buzzed with a text message from her mother, stating that she was 10 minutes away. "Shit they're almost here!" She exclaimed, jumping off the bed, and rushing into the bathroom to fix her hair. She quickly brushed it into a middle ponytail.

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

This was her usual quick go-to style. She brushed her teeth and rushed downstairs. "There she is!" Minnie exclaimed, causing a few heads to turn towards the stairs. "Hey Minnie! Sorry I was still sleeping." Rainbow said, giving her a hug. "You sleepy head! How are ya?" Solar asked her, giving her a hug. "I'm great actually!" Rainbow said with a smile.

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

"BIRTHDAY BOYS ARRIVING SOON!" She yelled at everyone. She sat on the bottom step waiting in front of the door. Blaze saw her sitting alone and got her a cup of water. "You alright?" He asked, sitting next to her. "Yep! I'm totally--" she was cut off by the doors opening. Everyone's heads turned as the birthday boys walked in. "MOM!" Tyler yelled, running to her.

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

"Happy birthday Tyler!" She said, giving him a tight hug. Travis ran over to his dad first, while Louie made his way to Rainbow. "Happy birthday guys!" Blaze said. "LOUIEEEEE!" Minnie squealed, knocking him over. He blushed and yelled as he fell on his butt. "Happy birthday you adorable idiot!" She laughed.

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

"H-hi! And thanks!" He said with a crooked smile. Rainbow and Solar laughed as Kyo walked over to Rainbow. "H-hey!" He stammered, blushing a little. "Hi..." Rainbow replied, smiling a little. "You know what? Forget I even said anything. I'm just gonna...go..." Kyo said, walking away awkwardly.

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎