400. Lesson...Done?

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

She teleported again, and they were in a tree. They repeated this for hours on end, until he teleported again. Ella took this time to possess him for fun, and make him teleport to his bedroom. When Rainbow teleported to him, she was underneath of him, looking up at his smirking face. "Uh...lesson...done?" Rainbow asked.

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

"Lesson just getting started..." He said seductively, kissing her wildly. Her eyes widened, and was confused on why he was acting like this. She pushed him off and scoffed. "Uh, you know I didn't want that right now, right?" She asked him. "Does that matter?" He asked, dragging his had up her thigh. "Uh, yeah...it does...I told you that I would use MY method to help us enjoy ourselves. Not this way. You wanted to stay a virgin, and I was gonna respect that!" Rainbow said, gasping as he put a hand on her breast.

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

"Eh, staying a virgin suddenly isn't fun anymore. I need you in my lonely life. You're all I want..." He said. "Cameron stop! This isn't what I want! At least, not right now! STOP IT!" She screamed, pushing him off. Ella left his body as he hit the floor. "What the hell is wrong with you?! We had an agreement!" Rainbow fussed. "Huh? What are you talking about? And why are we in my room? This isn't the location that I--" He stopped talking when he heard Ella laughing.

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

His pupils suddenly shrunk in fear. "Oh my God.....no...." He said, shaking his head. "Why would you do that?!" Rainbow asked, getting upset. Cameron immediately got up and hid his face in his hands again. "No, no, no, no, no! I'm SO sorry!! NOOO!" Cameron yelled, running out of the room. "Okay...I'm confused. Why would he--wait....that isn't what I've seen over these past few days...that's not the Cameron he's shown me....which means..." She gasped.

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

"ELLA HAD SOMETHING TO DO WITH THIS!!" She exclaimed. "Oh God...he must feel terrible! I should try to find him. But this house is huge! He knows it better than I do, which is probably why he ran off." She sighed. "Luckily, I'm mastering teleportation! So I'll just use that to find him." She said happily, snapping her fingers. She reappeared on the roof, and was about to wonder why she was here, but she then looked to her right and saw Cameron curled up into a ball.

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

She could have sworn she heard him crying a little. "Cameron?" She called softly. "Stay away....I don't wanna do anything I'll regret." He said with a scratchy voice. "It wasn't your fault! I realized Ella had probably possessed you! That explains why you were questioning the location. Ella should be the one apologizing, not you." Rainbow said, sitting next to him.

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

"She heard me warn you, and when she possessed me, she made sure to put you in a position where you couldn't escape easily. I...I nearly did irreversible damage to you..." He cried. "Hey, hey, it's not your fault. I was confused myself! I then realized it wasn't the real you that I had gotten to know during my stay, and I worked out that it was all Ella's doing." Rainbow said, putting hand on his shoulder.

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

"No, don't touch me....I....you should go. Your next stage is coming in about 9 days, so I'll come visit you then. Just...I can't be around you for right now I--" "Cameron!" Rainbow yelled, cutting him off. He lifted his head slightly so only his eyes were visible.

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

"I'm not going anywhere. You need to help me with my powers, and I'm not going anywhere until I've gotten then down! My parents can take care of the kids, they'll be fine! I wanna be able to protect my family if I need to, and you are the main cause of all of this. You made me a vampire, and now you are going to help me. You said so yourself." Rainbow said with a slight smile.

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

He lifted his head fully, and she saw the small streaks of tears. "I can still help you, but with Ella around it might not be a good idea for you to--" Rainbow didn't let him finish, she just kissed him, and didn't let go.

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎