347. Wedding Plan

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

"Okay, picture this: You like sunrises, right? Exactly! Your bridesmaids will be in gorgeously outrageous red dresses, matched with a rainbow rose head piece! The accents on the dresses are very subtle, but very fabulous swirly suns embroidered on the skirt of the dress! They will be paired with a yellow and black suited groomsmen, of course, with a rainbow rose in his lapel!" Rarity squealed.

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

"Okay...I like it so far. The rainbow rose is definitely gonna be the highlight." She laughed, and Rarity nodded vigorously. "Exactly my point darling!! Blaze and his best man will be in a red suit, to stand out of course! Blaze is meant to be the SECOND center of attention. But the belle of the ball is clearly you! Your maid of honor will have a yellow dress, with rainbow accents. So for your dress, I've tied all colors into one! This was tricky, and I struggled with it for a while, but I realized that all colors work on you, and you can totally rock anything you wear!" Rarity laughed.

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

"You got that right!" Rainbow agreed. "This sounds beautiful so far!" Fluttershy cooed. "It really does. I'm sure you've put hella thought into this Rarity, and I have no doubt it'll show!" Sunset agreed. "You bet ya boots it will! If anyone can plan anything fancy, she's ya gal!" Applejack smirked.

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

"Okay, okay, enough flattery. Rainbow. Dash. Your dress, is a gradient from red to yellow, mixing in the middle to form an orange color that makes everything look AMAZING! Your hair will be styled in a side beach wave, and you will have every color of rose pinned in your hair, and it will be attached to your veil. But don't think I forgot about your body missy! The dress has a mermaid like flare at the bottom, and the torso is as sexy as it can BE! I'm sure every male in that room will get a boner from just SENSING your presence!!" She now cackled with mad laughter.

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

"Wow...I totally need to see this!" Rainbow scoffed. "Come by my boutique next week, and you will darling! But, have you decided which of your sons is going to be your ring bearer?" Rarity asked. Rainbow winced.

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

"Uh, I can't choose one alone. So, since I knew you were gonna force me to have a train on my veil, I'd have Travis and Louie be my ring bearers, while Tyler carried my veil down the aisle. I just don't have a flower girl because I don't have a daughter." Rainbow said with a shrug.

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

"Would you be okay with Sunny doing it?" Sunset asked. "Sunset, are you sure you want your daughter to be MY flower girl first?" Rainbow asked in concern. "Yeah, I know she'd love to do it. And besides, this'll give her practice for my wedding." Sunset laughed.

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎