392. Cow Blood

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

"You are going to get this this every day, and enjoy it. You'll live with me from now on, and I'll make sure you eat well, because I'm enjoying those fucking abs, and I dont want them to go away. You never leave unless told to, am I clear." She asked. He nodded violently. "Good. Now come with me and show me a good time." She said, grabbing his hand.

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

"B-but the only one I've ever had sex with is that Rainbow Dash! I don't know what you want me to do to you..." He said as he followed her to her bedroom. "Hm. That's a good point. You've only had one horrible taste of the sex world. Once you taste me, you won't be able to resist. I'm all there is to know about sex, and you'll come to realize that. Let's see what YOU can do alone, and if I'm satisfied, well continue it that way. If not, well, we'll work on it, alright?" She said with a smile.

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

"O-okay...." Blaze said reluctantly. It had been 3 days since her break up, and Rainbow Dash was still unconscious. After another few moments, she regained feeling in her chest, and ther was a throbbing pain. "Argh..." She groaned. "Ah! You're awake! Lovely." A familiar voice said. "Huh? Who's there?!" Rainbow asked, sitting up quickly. "Whoa! Take it easy there, newbie." The man said. "Cameron?! What are you doing here?" Rainbow asked, starting to turn to him.

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

She stopped when the pain in her chest got more intense. "I live here, and I'm helping you. You're lucky I got there when I did. I'm sorry about Blaze." He said. "How do you--oh yeah. You read my mind while I was unconscious, didn't you?" Rainbow asked.

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

"Look, I wasn't trying to this time, but it was so jumbled the thoughts just SPOKE to me, so I read further into it. I...I saw how he hurt you, and his eyes had no remorse. Nothing like him at all as far as I can tell. It was like he was being controlled by some high force or something." Cameron said.

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

"No. He's mad at me about the kids. Not Travis, the other two...he's mad because they aren't his, like I always knew he was. From the moment he started treating Travis better than the other two, I knew he didn't love them. I...he's not being controlled....all of his anger just finally surfaced. He tried to hide it for and from me. And it got the best of him. I don't think he's coming back...." Rainbow said, sadly. Cameron looked at her and noticed her eyes were shinier than usual, showing that she was about to cry.

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

He also noticed her pupils. They indicated that she hadn't fed in a while. She suddenly held her stomach, and cried in pain. "Here." Cameron said, handing her a wine glass filled with red liquid. "Uh, where did this come from?" She asked taking it. "It's not the blood that you're used to, but until Blaze comes back, if he comes back, you'll have to deal with what I've got. This, is cow blood. Still a mammal, just...not the human blood you like....I'm sorry..." He apologized.

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

"Thanks....I appreciate it." She said, taking a small sip of it. It didn't taste bad, in fact, she liked it! "What blood type was this cow?" Rainbow asked. "Lilly. Her blood GROUP is R. Her blood is my second favorite from O negative." Cameron chuckled. "O negative is the best tasting blood ever." Rainbow agreed.

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

"Wait, is Blaze O negative?" He asked. "Yeah. He said he gets it from his mom." Rainbow said. "Ah! That makes sense. I only know the O negative taste from Cloudia, so I guess Blaze would be the same type." Cameron analyzed.

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎