376. Tell Him Off, Sista!

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

"Excuse me, Ms. Ma'am, but you should be thanking me for that. If that dare hadn't happened, you wouldn't even KNOW Blaze Rider. Because of me, you two are a thing. But I will always be the one who had you first. Always. Sometimes I wish I could go back in time to never do that dare, and maybe you would have ended up with me!" Zephyr snapped back.

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

"Oh please! I'm sure I would've found a way to contact him without your dickhead ass. And from what he tells me, I'm 100% sure he would have made a way to talk to me. So you can feel free to go back in time. Do whatever the hell you want, and think what you want. But if you think, that I would ever date someone the likes of you, you better keep dreaming. So stare all you want, because you ain't never gettin this." Rainbow snapped, walking off.

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

Zephyr rolled his eyes and just walked away. She sat down with her friends and huffed angrily. "Well damn...you told him off." Berry laughed. "This would be the second time she's done so." Rarity pointed out. "Wait really?! When was the first time?" Berry asked excitedly. "It was years ago, back when I was a teen. Oh! Hey AJ. How'd it go?" Rainbow casually said, noticing her friend had returned.

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

"Honestly, it was mediocre." AppleJack said with a straight face. "Wait, really? 'MEDIOCRE'?! With his size, I'm sure it was definitely better than that you liar." Rainbow teased. "I'm jokin, Dash. It was honestly amazing. I didn't know his tongue could move like that!" Applejack squealed. They laughed at that.

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

"That's my favorite part of having sex with Blaze. But the part everyone loves, is the actual fucking. THAT can take the wind out of you for sure." Rainbow laughed. "I don't regret a thing, and Big Mac will never know." AppleJack said sinisterly. "I hope you're ready for a kid then, AppleJack." Solar said subtly. "Pardon?" AppleJack replied.

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

"I know for a fact that you two didn't use protection, because you were too excited to think about that. Now, there is a very high chance, that you, Ms. AppleJack, are going to have a baby soon." Solar said. AppleJack just laughed. "I'm not pregnant. If I was, my brother would have probably killed me." She said.

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

"Ugh. You should know where babies come from, if you're 30 years old. You had sex, and now because of that, you're gonna find out if you're pregnant or not soon. In about a week or two, if you are pregnant, it will show. And I can bet you that your brother ain't gonna be happy about that." Solar said. "Even if I do end up pregnant, he can't do anythin' t' me anymore. I'm not a teen anymore." AppleJack said with a sinister grin.

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

"Uh, anyway. Rainbow, I wanted to tell you that I don't want you to be one of my bridesmaids anymore." Berry said. "What? Why? The wedding is in two days!!" Rainbow asked in shock. "Yes I know. The reason is because I want you to be my maid of honor instead!" Berry said happily. "Uh, what is that?" Rainbow asked. Rarity scoffed. "Only the second most important part of a wedding! The maid of honor stands with the bride at the altar! Same with the best man. He stands with the groom at the altar." Rarity said.

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

"Geez. Looks like I still need to do some wedding research..." Rainbow mumbled. "You can do plenty of research at this wedding, which I'm hoping we all can attend, now that we are friends?" Rarity begged.

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎