chapter twenty-six

Depuis le début

"I can't believe she just asked us about kinks and tried to name hers." Ace said.

"Or the fact that the loud thumping and yelling we heard were most likely her and Lee." Enzo said.

My face scrunches up in disgust. "There's no way they could go on for that long. They're teenagers. I don't think they have that much stamina." I say.

"I don't know, it went on for almost three hours. And no one else was up. Maybe it was them." Enzo said.

"Jesus Christ." I mumble and shake my head.

"Remember when dad thought that Sage was going to be innocent and kind, well he definitely got the opposite." Gio said with a chuckle.

I run my hands down my face and look over at Sage knocked out on the couch.

I stand up and and walk over to Sage. I scoop her up in my arms. I paused as she shifted in my arms and snuggled into me.

"Smell good." She sleepily mumbled.

"I'm going to put her to bed, can one of you put her dishes in the kitchen?" I ask.

"Yeah I got it." Ace said and stood up.

I went to her room and put her in bed. I tucked her and Gibby, her panda in bed. I kissed her forehead and quietly leave out her room.

I shake my head about the shit she asked us earlier.

I wake up to kids jumping on my bed

I wake up to kids jumping on my bed. "Sissy! I'm back!" Mj shouted.

I groaned as he landed on me. "Hey Sage!" Gabe said.

I groaned again as another body collided with mine. I barely open up one eye.

"Do you think she's dead?" Mj asked.

"No she made a grumpy noise." Gabe said.

One of their hands touch my lips. I suddenly open my mouth and try to bite down.

I smile as they both scream and jump back.

I open my eyes and pull them in for a hug. I smother both of them in kisses as they giggled and squirmed around.

I let them go and they jump off my bed, "Enzo said breakfast is ready." Mj said.

"I'll be down in a little, give me a second." I say.

The run out and shut the door. I stand up and stretch. I go to my closet and put on a hoodie and change my sweats out for basketball shorts.

I put on my slides and go downstairs.

"Good morning." I say as I enter the dining room.

My entire family were here in the long dining room. Lee wasn't down here yet.

"Good morning bambina how did you sleep?" Dad asked.

"Good. Uh how did I end up in my bed?" I asked.