🖤Who are you again...?🖤

Skephalo angst and fluff

Skeppy P.O.V

I woke up in a white bed. There were bright lights everywhere and people in masks. 

"Hello, can you stand up?" 

"I-I think..." I said. I got out of the bed and stood up. 

"Your friends are waiting for you outside." I walked out of the room. There was Quackity, Puffy, Techno, and...who was the other person?

"Um, hello." I said. Puffy stood up, ran to me, and pulled me into a big hug.

"OH MY GOSH SKEPPY ARE YOU OK?!" Puffy yelled.

"Y-yes I'm fine." Why was I stuttering so much? 

"You should tale to Bad..." Quackity said.

"Who?" I asked. Who's Bad?

"...Skeppy are you joking...?" Puffy asked.

"N-no...who's Bad?" I asked.

"Bad is your best friend Skeppy!" Puffy said.

"Um, ok?" Puffy let go of me and went over to the stranger who I guess was Bad?

"Skeppy, do you remember me?!" Bad asked.

"No...everyone is telling me your name is Bad though.." I said.

"S-Skeppy...so you actually don't remember me?!" Bad said.

"No..."

Skeppy found out that him and Bad were roommates. He stayed with him and got to know him really really well again. He started remembering more and more. 

"Hey Skeppy, wanna watch our favorite movie?" Bad asked.

"YES!" Skeppy exclaimed. He scooted next to Bad and started the movie. After awhile Skeppy fell asleep. Bad held him close.

"Don't worry Skeppy, I'll still be your best friend even if you don't remember me..."