Hunted by a future lover (Medieval Times) Aarmau

Aphmau was running through the woods, chasing a mutant werewolf. The mutant was highly requested to be killed and/or captured. The mutant was half werewolf, half human. The werewolf was rather fast, but Aphmau was too. Once she felt her legs grow tired and she couldn't get a steady breath, she stopped and took a break. When she looked down, her eyes widened. She was on a dirt road. Oh no... She looked to her left and say a carriage coming full speed at her. Before she could react, something grabbed her arm and pulled her away. She quickly looked to what basically 'saved her', and it was the mutant she was told to hunt. She was able to get a better look at them, and to be fair, they were quite handsome. Yes, it's a male.

"That was dangerous, you need to be more careful." 

"Sorry, I didn't know a CARRIAGE was going to come full speed at me!" Aphmau said with sarcasm. 

"Are you hurt?" 

"No, I'm fine. You?" Aphmau asked.

"I'm ok. I'm Aaron." 

"Oh, I'm Aphmau."

"W-would you perhaps, like to come with me to my castle? It's getting late and I don't want you going home by yourself." Aaron said.

"Um, I'm sorry, but I just met you and I really don't know if I can trust you." Aphmau said.

"Would I eat you?" Aaron asked.

"...Well you are a werewolf and the fact that you mentioned you eat humans makes me a a little more concerned." Aphmau said.

"Fair point. But would you rather walk home at midnight where anything could kill you, or come spend the night at my castle?" Aaron asked. Aphmau thought for a little.

"Ok fine, but just for the night. Also because it is starting to rain." Aphmau said.

"Ok, hold my hand." Aaron said.

"W-what?" Aphmau asked.

"Hold my hand." Aaron said.

"O-ok then." Aphmau said. Aphmau grabbed onto Aaron's hand. They walked into the woods together, hand in hand. But little did they know, that their love would grow more than they thought.