One coffee please?

Ninx

Request from Ash_Ten! Btw they go by they/them now

"Hello, can I get one green tea frap with extra cream please?" A customer asked. 

"Coming right up!" Minx said in a fake cheery voice. This is a coffee shop, why can't people just order regular coffee. She put the cup on the machine and pressed a button. Green tea frap came from the tube and into the cup. After the process was finished, Minx took the cup to the cream station and added extra cream. She put on the lid. "Excuse me, would you like a straw? If not I can remove the cap."

"One straw please." Minx took a straw from the holder and removed the paper, she stuck the straw through the hole in the cap. She placed it on the counter for the customer to grab. They grabbed the drink and looked inside. 

"Excuse me, there is too much cream in here!" the customer said while tapping on the table. 

"I'm sorry, you asked for extra cream." Minx said.

"No I didn't! I demand a refund!" the customer yelled. 

"I'm sorry, I'll remake your drink-"

"NO! I WANT A REFUND! DO YOU PEOPLE EVER LISTEN?! LET ME SEE THE BOSS RIGHT NOW!" the customer yelled. 

"What is going on here?!" It was Nikki, the boss. Minx blushed, she was absolutely gorgeous. 

"Hello, your employee here is HARRASSING me-!" 

"I didn't lay a finger on you or say anything!" Minx yelled.

"I'm sorry, but I'm afraid Minx would never do anything like that. I'll have to ask you to leave." Nikki said. The customer scoffed and left the coffee shop. "I'm sorry you had to deal with that Minx, are you alright?" Nikki asked.

"Yeah, thank you Nikki." Minx said. Nikki was a little pink in the cheeks, it was cute. 

"Say, would you like to accompany me to dinner tomorrow?" Nikki asked. 

"S-sure! I would love to!" Minx stuttered. 

"Fantastic, it's a date then! See you at 4!" Nikki exclaimed and went into her office. 

Wait, a date?!