I'm the king, and you're my royal spirit | Ashbur

A gift for my simp friend Ash

Ash was an average person living life as a divine spirit. But being one of the low royals, they couldn't choose a prince, princess, or spirit. They had to be chosen. They were preparing for meeting a king in need of a prince princess, or spirit. They put on a white button up shirt with red pads on the shoulders, strings flowing from it, a black belt that had a pocket to hold a sword, black silk pants, and gold shoes that represented sneakers. Their mom walked in.

"You look fabulous dear." 

"Thank you mother, but I feel I have something missing. Although I can't put my finger on it..." Ash said. Their mom gigged. She took off her necklace which had a big diamond surrounded by shiny gold, all connected by a silver string, and put it on Ash. "Mother, this is very valuable. Are you sure I should wear this? He'll think I'm rich when I'm not." 

"Oh sweetie, this necklace is part of the test. To see if he will love you for who you are. And please keep it. It looks good on you." Ash smiled. It did look good. Their father walked in.

"There's my child! You look stunning, especially in mother's necklace. I also have a gift for you." Their father took out a cloth spun with gold. He tucked it into their shirt. Their mom took out her rose pin and put it in Ash's hair.

"Thank you so much mother and father! I love them!"

"We're glad you do sweetie. I know you'll win the prince's heart."

During the ball

The ballroom was beautiful. There was a diamond chandelier, a beautiful brass floor, and a throne fit for a king. There was a line of beautiful princesses in magnificent gowns. Ash stood in the back of the line. A girl turned around.

"Hello, are you coming to meet King Wilbur?" she asked. 

"Why yes! I am hoping to win his heart!"

"I see. I don't see why he wouldn't choose you. You look absolutely stunning!" She said.

"Thank you very much, princess...?"

"Nikki Nihachu of the ocean kingdom." Nikki said.

"It's an honor to meet you princess Nikki. Divine spirit Ash of the plains kingdom." Ash said.

"Oh, it looks like I'm next. I hope this won't be our last meeting." Nikki gave curtsy and walked up to Wilbur. Oh my, he's gorgeous. He had slightly poofy dark brown hair. He wore an elegant white buttoned shirt. He had a leather belt with his sword connected to it. And silk black pants, similar to Ash's. And his shoes were white with silver laces. His eyes were beautiful. 

"It was a pleasure meeting you Nikki. But I will have to say no. I hope we can stay friends." Wilbur said. Oh my gosh, how is his voice so deep yet sweet at the same time. Ash felt theirself blush. 

"I respect your decision, as well as I'm relived. I think a fine spirit would love to meet you." Nikki said. She walked away to a family. Ash walked forward and bowed to Wilbur. 

"It's an honor to meet you King Wilbur, I am Ash from the plains kingdom."

Wilbur stood up and held out his hand. 

"The honor is all mine, would you like to have this dance?" Wilbur asked. 'Oh my gosh he asked me to dance!' Ash squealed internally. 

"Of course." Ash said. They held his hand and walked onto the dance floor. Music started playing, it was perfect. 

And Wilbur thought...

I've finally found my true love

Now be happy Ash <333333333