Yandere AU | Awesamponk pt.2

Ponk walked into the prison and saw Sam flirting with Punz. His fucking brother. Ponk didn't really care because he knew he was just joking, but he decided to poke some fun at Sam. He went to the desert to work on his supreme fridge.

Sam P.O.V

I tried flirting with Punz to get him to trust me, but it didn't work. He was spending TOO much time with Ponk. I don't care if I have to kill him, I don't care if he's his brother, I need to KILL him and fast. I decided to go to the desert.

Narrator P.O.V

Sam: Hey handsome

Ponk: Punz isn't online anymore

"Ah ha! The shame! The shame chat!" Ponk said while muted.

Sam: No, I'm talking to you

Sam: He's cute, you're handsome

Foolish: Hey Ponk

Ponk: Hey Foolish qt pie

Foolish: O-O

WHAT. DID. HE. JUST. CALL. HIM?! QT PIE!? THAT'S IT. FOOLISH, YOU ARE DEAD!!! I grabbed him from being and covered his mouth. He screamed, but it was only muffled. He also tried getting out of my grasp, but I was too strong. I grabbed my pocket knife, popped it open, and stabbed Foolish in one of his pressure points on his neck. He immediately stopped moving and died. That was way too easy. Ponk was up in the sky so he couldn't see me nor Foolish. I buried Foolish 6 feet under one of Ponk's builds. No one wouldn't even check that far down. Once I finished dealing with Foolish, I used my Trident and got myself up to where Ponk was. I saw that he was muted. He was probably talking with his chat.

What's going on on Ponk's end

"What is he gonna take my other arm?!" Ponk yelled. 

Sam: Hey handsome :)

Sam passed Ponk some steak and baked potatoes.

"What is he trying to poison me?!" Ponk yelled. "I'm not eating his food >:(." 

Sam: Eat up :)

"Could give me my fucking arm back is what you could do!" Ponk yelled. He put the steak in a separate bag and continued working on the fridge. 

Sam: a you know I'm cuter than Foolish right?

Ponk: True

"I'm gonna have to give in chat, I'm gonna have to give in." 

Dono: I told you to be strong you gave in after seconds

"I had to!" Ponk said. "I'm gonna flirt with Sam." 

Ponk: Your eyes look likes stars in the reflection of the ocean

Sam: Because I looked at you :)

"Why does he have to do that?!" Ponk said, covering his blush. 

Sam: Smile, it looks good on you :)

"How does he know I'm smiling?! I literally have the biggest grin on my face!" Ponk said.

Sam: VC?

Ponk: Sure

In VC 

"Hi Sammy!" Ponk said.

"HI Ponkie!" Sam said. He ran up to Ponk and pulled him into a hug. 

"Let's watch the sunrise together!" Ponk exclaimed.

"Sure." Sam said. They sat down and watched the sunset. Ponk fell asleep before long. Sam laid Ponk on his lap. "Don't worry Ponkie, you're mine..."