A day in the life of the minors part.2

Then Purpled came across his sister's room. She had her head under the covers. It always scared him that she would always want her head under the covers, afraid she'll suffocate. But that never happened. 

Flashback

Ranboo picked up the baby.

"She will grow up fast...so make sure you take extra good care of her and protect her..." Mother  ok'd then closed her eyes. Tommy clutched onto Tubbo. 

"We need to find somewhere to stay..." Purpled mumbled.

Then black

He walked downstairs to the kitchen to make breakfast for everyone. They all woke up at about 8:30am and it was 5:00am currently. It always took a long time to make breakfast. 

After awhile Ranboo came downstairs. He was dressed and everything. 

"Good morning Purp."

"Good morning boo."

"Thank you for making breakfast again. You're the best brother." Ranboo said. 

"Thank you." Purpled giggled. He put Ranboo's plate in front of him and handed him a fork. Purpled usually made eggs and bacon. Soon he heard Tubbo walking down the stairs. He yawned as he sat next to Ranboo, resting on his shoulder. "Good morning sleeping beauty, are you at least half awake this fine morning?" 

"Mhm...no...." Tubbo yawned, cuddling close to Ranboo. Ranboo awed. Then, right on cue, they heard stomping upstairs. That would be the youngest kids. Tommy being the second youngest and Amaya being the youngest. 

"I'M GONNA GET TO THE BOTTOM BEFORE YOU!"

"NO WAY! YOU'RE TOO DAMN SLOW TO BEAT ME!!!" 

Purpled heard stomping down the stairs. Those 2 were always competing against each other. 

"I got down here before you!" Amaya said.

"No fair! You used the railings!" Tommy scoffed.

"I still got down before you loserrrrr!" Amaya said in a mockingly tone. Tommy rolled his eyes and sat next to Tubbo and Amaya sat next to Tommy. Purpled handed them their dishes before grabbing his own. He sat down next to Amaya. 

"Purp, you should let me cook sometime so you don't have to wake up early." Ranboo said.

"Well, to that I say no." Purpled said while pointing his fork at Ranboo. He laughed. 

"But seriously, when will you let me cook?" Amaya asked.

"Never." Purpled said with his mouth full with scrambled eggs.

"Whyyyy." Amaya whined.

"Because no one ordered a 'house on fire special'." Purpled mocked. Amaya punched his arm. 

"Oww!" Amaya scoffed. Tubbo finished and took his plate to the sink. He then grabbed Tommy's dish and plopped it in the sink. Ranboo took his own dish to the sink. Amaya picked her plate and Purpled's up with magic and put them in the sink. 

"Show off." Tommy mumbled.

"What was that Innit?" Amaya asked. 

"Oh nothing 'Mythalica'." Tommy mocked. The minors decided their last names would be Mythalica cause none of them had last names. Amaya didn't like it because she thought it was childish. 

"I will hit you!" 

"Catch me first!!" Tommy ran up the stairs, Amaya chasing him. 

This was going to be an interesting day

Now that's exciting