They Tell Me I'm a God Techrian part 3

IT'S BACK Y'ALL!

"So you're telling me, that your wings aren't actually sensitive?" Xisuma asked.

"Nope."

"Hey, can I tell you a story?"

"Sure!"

"Now this is from a long time ago, so pay attention."

Story

Amaya has the power to control time, so she can decided her and anyone else's age. This is from 12 years ago. Purpled is 5, Tommy is 5, Tubbo is 6, Ranboo is 5, Techno is 10, Amaya is 3. 

Purpled was pacing by the door. His sister was in the testing chamber. She came out the door with our the scientist. Her hoodie's sleeves were not rolled up anymore. Purpled ran to his sister.

"Are you ok?! Did they hurt you?!" Purpled asked frantically. He held onto her hand. 

"No, I'm fine big bro!"

"Can you roll up your sleeves? They'll get in the way."

"Can you pwease?" Amaya asked. Everyone loved how much of a baby Amaya was back then. 

"Sure sis." Purpled giggled. He rolled up her sleeves, there was blood all over her knuckles and wrist. "Sis?! What happened?!" He cleaned the blood with his sleeves, there were no cuts.

"A-a mean nurse tried t-to stick a needle in my a-arm, s-so I hit her like y-you told me too!" Amaya exclaimed. 

"Is the nurse ok?" 

"After I hit her....she didn't get up...." Amaya mumbled.