𝕳𝖊'𝖘 𝕸𝖎𝖓𝖊 | 𝕿𝖊𝖈𝖍𝖗𝖎𝖆𝖓 𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖙.2

Narrator P.O.V

Grian woke up in an unfamiliar location. Not like he could see anything, but he seemed to be sitting on a chair. He tried to move his legs, but they felt tied down. He tried to sit up straight, but his waist was also tied down. Even his hands were tied to the back of the chair! He wanted to see, but his eyes were covered from a blindfold. He couldn't even scream because he has something covering his mouth. All he could do is move his head around and listen. Grian felt like he was paralyzed except that he could move a little and was still alive. He heard footsteps and a door creak open. It sounded rusty so he must be in an old, abandoned place. He tried shaking off the blindfold, but it was tight. It wasn't tight to the point Brian's eyes would hurt, it was just tied enough for him not to shake it off. Grian then felt a warm hand cup his cheek. It felt nice, but Grian was still scared as ever.

"Please stop moving your head hun..." 

Grian didn't recognize the voice. He felt like he had heard it, but he didn't know where from. Wait, did he call him hun? Who the heck is this person....

Grian P.O.V

I felt tears start to stream. But I couldn't do anything but let out a muffled cry. I felt weak.

"Shh, don't cry. I promise you are safe from everyone and everything." 

The person was extremely nice..but why? They kidnapped me. 

"You're probably wondering who I am. Well, my name is TechnoBlade, but you can call me Techno or your future lover." Future lover?! I'm only going to say this once, but what the hell?! I know that it's Techno now, but I didn't expect him to actually....like me. To be honest, I only saw him as a friend. But I was scared that if I said no he would hurt me. "Grian, I love you more than anything in this world. It would be an honor and a privilege for you to be mine..." 

Oh gosh....this was stressful....

But I must admit, maybeeee I thought of Techno as more of a friend before hand....but I didn't want to admit it. But now he was scaring me.

I hesitated before shaking my head as a sign of no.

Techno P.O.V

Ouch, that hurt. I had done everything for him and he didn't even want to be mine. No matter, I've prepared for this.

"Well of course, I can just keep you here until you love me (wait, that sounds kinda cringe-). I've done everything for you, and I won't stop until you love me. I'm a patient person, I don't care if it takes 50 years for you to love me back, but until then, you'll be stuck down here. Think about that." I heard footsteps before the door closed. That's when I realized, I need to get out of here. 

But how? I couldn't move anything. 

Darn it...