Chapter 1

Amy was 17 yrs old, almost 18 and going out with Jesse Stanton, when ever Val Stanton was away Jesse and his sister Ashley always had a party,  in the summer it was usually a Pool Party.
It was a Saturday afternoon and the phone rang.
"Hello Heartland Ranch ".
"Hi Mrs Fleming,  it's Jesse, we're having a party tonight, is it okay if Amy comes".
"Hello Jesse, yes it's fine, like I've said before as long as it's a Friday or Saturday night it's okay by me as long as you treat her right understand ".
"Yes of course Marion, sorry Mrs Fleming,  tell Amy I'll pick her up at 7pm".
"Okay Jesse I will".

"Amy".
"Yes Mum".
"Jesse Just phoned, Party tonight, he'll pick you up at 7pm".
"Thanks Mum".
"Why don't you wear that new green and black dress with those new Pixe Boots, you'll be a knock out sweetheart ".
"Yeah I will, Jesse's eye's will burst out of his head, ha ha ha".
"I'm not happy about Amy dating Jesse, Marion, he's far to old for her, if he starts wanting something more she couldn't fight him off".
"I've already spoken to him Dad and he knows where he stands and what will happen to him if he touches her".
Jesse picked Amy up and his face said it all when he saw how beautiful she looked with her hair all long and wavy and her mid Thigh dress her mum bought her with her Pixe boots.
"Wow Amy you look a real knock out tonight, your so beautiful".
"Thank you Jesse".

At the Party everyone looked at Amy when her and Jesse arrived, he was correct Amy was a knock out Beauty, about two hours later Soraya couldn't find Amy, "This house is so big you literally  can lose someone ".
Soraya was a little worried because Jesse was quite drunk and she'd heard him and Amy Arguing about an hour ago.
Soraya headed back towards the front of the house when she saw Amy rushing to the front doors and looked really upset, before she got there Amy was gone, Soraya grabbed her coat and bag and went out after Amy.
There was no sign of her, she got in her car and started to drive around Briars Ridge with all her lights on looking for her but she wasn't there so headed for the main road, eventually she saw Amy walking fast along the side of the road and pulled up by her, but Amy Just stood there sobbing.
Soraya got out and pulled Amy into a hug. "Hey what's wrong Amy, I was worried because I couldn't find you ".
"He wouldn't stop Soraya,  I begged him to stop , even screamed but he put his hand over my mouth, he wouldn't listen, he was like an animal".
"Omg Amy, did he force himself on you".
Amy Sobbed and just nodded her head.
"I'm going to phone the Police".
"NO, DON'T ".
"AMY, HE RAPED YOU".
"You can't tell anyone,  promise me Soraya please, you can't tell anyone ".
"Your not going to do anything about it?".
"Who do you think they'll believe by the time Val's Lawyer's have ripped me apart in court making me out to being a Gold Digger ".
"Oh, I see what you mean".
"I Just want to forget about it and never see him again Soraya, please just take me home".

Amy walked in and went straight to her room, later in the night she went for a shower and felt a little better.
On Monday at school Soraya and Amy were talking at lunch time away from the school building sat on the grass.
"How are you Amy".
"Still in shock I think".
"Did Jesse use anything,  you know ,Protection".
"I think so, I'm really not sure but I hope so".
"What you going to do if he didn't and your left holding the baby".
"God knows, Mom will be okay but Grampa will want me to get rid of it or put it up for adoption which isn't his call, it will be up to me really,  I'm going to be 18 in 4 weeks so he can't stop me. Other than kick me out, but if I am pregnant then I'm  keeping it even if I have to run away".
" You'd run away really".
"Yeah, so if I dissappear you have my permission to tell my mum everything that happened okay".
"Yeah okay".

When Amy gets home from school.
"So Amy where do you want your 18th Birthday Party ".
"I don't want one mum, I'd rather just have Soraya over for the night".
"Are you sure love, this will be the last time to invite your friends and classmates because you Graduate in a few months ".
"Yeah I'm sure".
"Are you alright Amy, your not yourself just lately ".
"Just tired from all the revision for the exams".
"How many do you have left".
"Just four more to go mum".
"Why don't you have an early night".
"Yeah I think I will, thanks mum".
Amy Just had Soraya over for her 18th  and they ate popcorn and watched a couple of films. She had two Exams left to do this week then school was finished until Graduation in 6 weeks time.

Amy passed all her exams and Graduated, she was so pleased it was all over, at least that was, she Just had this other problem and didn't know what to do about it, she was 3 months pregnant but not showing any signs thankfully, but she knew she had to tell her mum.

To be continued