Chapter 37

Jimin's POV

"Guys, he's waking up!" Hoseok Hyung said.
"Hobi, don't yell! They probably have headaches!" Jin Hyung hit his shoulder.
"Sorry, Hyung."
"Oh, hey, Hyungs." I smiled weakly.
"Is Yoongi awake yet?" I asked.
"Not yet. The real question is if you're ok." Jin Hyung asked.
"Yeah, I'm fine. I probably have a broken leg or something." I chuckled.
"Soulmate! You're ok!" Tae came running into the ward and hugged me tightly.
"I missed you too, Tae." I smiled. "Hey, Minie, how are you?" Jungkook asked.
"I'm good. How-"
"Hey, Jimin. How are you feeling?" Namjoon said, coming into the room with Chan, Felix and Jihyo.
"I'm fine thanks, Hyung." I said with a smile.
"Hey Jimin, I heard what happened. Are you sure you're ok?" Felix asked, leaving a bouquet of chocolates on my beside table.
"Yes, I'm sure."
"Why is Jimin getting all the attention?" Yoongi pouted.
"Babe! You're awake!" I said excitedly.
"Yeah, I'm awake. So where are my gifts?" He said while laughing.
"Sorry bud, we only brought presents for Jimin." Namjoon Hyung said with a twinkle in his eye.
"We're joking. Here you go." Jin Hyung handed Yoongi a bouquet of chocolates and a bottle of wine.
"Thanks, guys. When we get discharged from the hospital, how about we put this wine to good use?" Yoongi suggested with a smirk.
"Hello? I'm Dr Kim Jennie. I'm here to check up on you two gentlemen." Dr Kim came in with a smile, and a light shade of red appeared on Hoseok Hyung's cheeks.
"Hello, Dr Kim."
"Hello, Mr Park. How are you feeling?"
"I'm feeling fine, thanks."
"And how are you feeling, Mr Min?"
"I'm feeling better." Yoongi shrugged.
"Ok. So, you've both suffered minor injuries to your head, but the doctors fixed that when you were both in a coma."
"How long were we in a coma for, Doctor Kim?"
"It was 6 weeks." She explained.
"We came in almost every day in case you woke up." Hoseok Hyung said.
"They were really worried for you and prayed for your fast recovery." She said, smiling at Hoseok Hyung. I stared at the two for a second.
"Anyway, you don't need to stay here anymore, as your fractured bones have had time to heal while you were in that coma."
"Even my ribs?" I asked incredulously.
"Yes. On the X-ray, your ribs were fractured. Did you fall from somewhere, as your ribs were severely injured?" She asked.
"No. I was abducted, and my captor beat me." I explained, tears welling in my eyes.
"He did WHAT?!" Yoongi asked me, anger slowly boiling up.
"I'll tell you later." I said.
"So, just sign here and we'll discharge you." She said.
"Thank you, Doctor Kim." Namjoon Hyung said and she left the room.
"So, as I was saying, who's up for a little party once we get out of here?" Yoongi asked.
"I'm down. What about you guys?" Jin Hyung said.
Everyone else nodded in agreement, and Jin Hyung started writing a list of things we needed for the party.

TIME SKIP

"Ok, decorations? Check. Food? Check. Drinks? Check. Music? Check. Guests? They're arriving shortly. I think that's everything." I said, ticking off the list we made.
"Jimin! Go and get changed! You've been in those clothes ever since you were discharged from the hospital!" Hoseok Hyung said.
"I'm just planning before I go and get changed, ok?"
"I'll take care of it, Jiminie. Go and get changed!" Jin Hyung said.
"Fine, fine." I ran upstairs and went to get changed.