Chapter 17 - Part 1

Jimin's POV

"Hyungs! We only have two hours to set everything up!" I frantically ran around the room, eradicating every speck of dust I found.
"Minie, may I remind you that the rest of the guys aren't coming over until 5:00?" Hoseok Hyung deadpanned, putting his jacket on.
"I know, I know, but I want it to be perfect!" I whined, organising the flowers in the flower pot. Hoseok Hyung chuckled and ruffled my hair, which I was really annoyed about, as I spent my precious time on my hair.
"It's not funny!" I stamped my foot and pouted, which made Hoseok Hyung double over in laughter.
"Relax, Jiminie, he's just winding you up." Jin Hyung came in from the kitchen with a list.
"Where are you going, Hyungs?"
"We're going to the shop down the road." Jin Hyung answered my question.
"Do you want to come with us?" He offered.
"No thanks, Hyung. I need to catch up to you guys on Mario Kart." I joked and waved them goodbye.
"We won't be gone for too long, it's just a few things I need for today's meal." Hoseok Hyung was already out of the door.
"Oh, Minie?" Hoseok called me. "Remember not to let anyone in, okay?"
"Jeez, who am I? Park Jimin or Snow White?" I chuckled and said bye to my Hyungs.
TIME SKIP
I was about to win the final race on Mario Kart when I heard a knock at the door.
"Coming!" I rushed to the door. "Jin Hyung, if you were back, then- oh, hi, Oli." I looked up to see Oli standing at my door.
"Hey, Chim! Are you busy?"
"Well, no, not-"
"Great! So can I come in?" He asked, trying to push past me.
"I'm sorry, but I can't let anyone in as I'm home alone." I admitted.
"Please, Chim!" He begged me.
"I came all the way here as I knew you would let me in, now I have to go all the way back home! Don't make me go all the way back home, Jimin! Please let me in." He slightly pouted and looked at me again. Sighing, I finally said, "Alright, but you can only stay here for a bit." I let Oli in and I closed the door.
TIME SKIP
We were sitting on the sofa, while watching a movie, when I felt a hand on my thigh. Oli stroked my thigh while enjoying the movie. I was mildly uncomfortable, but I didn't know how to bring it up without sounding rude. Then Oli moved closer to me, while I moved away as subtly as I could. The movie ended and I got up to put the popcorn bowl in the sink, and I could have sworn that I felt his eyes on my butt the whole time. I shuddered before going back into the living room.
"Thanks for letting me in, Jimin." He got up and hugged me, so I hugged him back. He's not actually bad, maybe he's just a touchy person. As soon as I said that, I felt his breath near my ear, and I pulled back suddenly, apologising as I almost made him fall back.
"Hey, Jin Hyung just texted me saying that he's 5 minutes away, so you have to go now." I walked with him to the door and opened it.
"Thanks for letting me in on such short notice. See you later!" He smiled and hugged me again.
"Bye!" I forced a smile and closed the door. I sighed and collapsed onto the sofa. Then I remembered that Yoongi, Namjoon Hyung, JK and Tae are coming over, so I cleaned everything for a second time and sat down to finish the race I started.
————————————————————
이건 Drama!! If you're a MOA, you will understand that reference. 😉 Also, the next few chapters will be in parts, as it would have been too long if I kept it as one chapter. Anyway, vote, comment and follow me!! Thank you for reading and I will see you in the next chapter!!

Serena 💜