Chapter 17 - Part 3

Jimin's POV

"Get your hands off him!" It was Oli.
"Or what? What are you gonna do, you nark?" One of the men asked.
"You'll regret you even touched him." Oli gritted his teeth and stormed over to the group. He threw a few punches, and the men fought back. The leader punched Oli in the face, but Oli didn't flinch. With one final kick, the gang ran away. Oli immediately came up to me and checked me for any injuries.
"Are you ok? Did they hurt you? Did they touch you?" He suddenly asked all these questions.
"No, they didn't do anything. Well, they were planning to take me, but you came and stopped them. Thank you so much!" I cried into his shoulder and gave him a big hug.
"It's ok, Jimin. I'm just glad that you're safe." He stoked my back to calm me down.
"Why were you out here anyway?"
"Oh, we were having a family dinner, and Yoongi stormed out of the apartment. I went to look for him, but I wasn't looking where I was going, and I ended up bumping into a gang leader." I explained the story with quivering hands.
"Ok, you've had enough of a fright, so let's get you home, ok?" He guided me back to my apartment and knocked on the door.
"Oh, Jimin! You're finally back! I was getting so worried, and- what happened to you?" Jin Hyung asked worriedly.
"Can Oli and I come inside please, Hyung?" I asked, shivering.
"Of course." He ushered us through the door and I sat down on the sofa.
"I went out to look for Yoongi and I ran into a gang leader. They pushed me into a corner and tried to touch me." I started crying onto Oli's shirt at the last part.
"Poor Minie! Here, I'll get you some hot chocolate." Hoseok Hyung went off to the kitchen to get me some hot chocolate.
"I-I don't know what I would have done if Oli wasn't there when he was." I hugged Oli again and turned back to Jin Hyung.
"It was nothing. I heard someone calling for help, so I had to do something."
"Thank you so much for helping our Jimin. You should come round for dinner one day!" Jin Hyung said with a smile.
"Here's your hot chocolate, Minie." Hoseok Hyung handed me the mug and I drank it quickly.
"Have Jungkook and Taehyung come back yet?" I asked.
"No, they texted me, apologising and thanking Jin Hyung for the food." Namjoon Hyung said from the dinner table.
"Oh, Oli? Would you like a hot chocolate?" Hoseok offered.
"No thank you, Hyung. I need to leave now." He politely declined and got up towards the door.
"Wait, how do you know I am your Hyung?" Hoseok Hyung asked questioningly.
"I'm the same age as Jimin, and he calls you Hyung, so I felt it would be more polite to call you Hyung." Oli explained.
Wow, he even uses honorifics!" Hoseok Hyung said and went back into the kitchen.
"Thank you again for saving Jimin." Jin Hyung engulfed Oli into a hug and waved as he left.
"Alright, Jimin. I admit that Oli is a nice person." Jin Hyung finally said.
"I suppose I should be leaving now. I have to find Yoongi." Namjoon announced to the room.
"Joon, you should stay here. It's late." Jin Hyung offered.
"Um, I-I should g-go and ch-check on Yoongi Hyung. I-I don't know where he i-is." Namjoon Hyung turned into a stuttering mess, turning a deep shade of red. It was quite funny.
"Should I text him?" I asked.
"Yeah, sure Jimin."  Namjoon Hyung said, relieved that he wasn't the centre of attention anymore.

                                                  Jimin 💖
                                                               Hi
                                            Are you ok?

Yoongi 🖤
Yeah
You?
                                                       Jimin 💖
                                 You just stormed out
                                          Where are you?
Yoongi 🖤
I went home
I'm sorry about tonight
It's my fault it was ruined
                                                       Jimin 💖
                                             Don't say that
                            Tae shouldn't have said       
                                                what he said
Yoongi 🖤
It doesn't change that what he said is true
                                                       Jimin 💖
                                          I've forgiven you
                                    That's what matters
                                                            Right?
Yoongi 🖤
Yeah
I guess
                                                       Jimin 💖
                                         Namjoon Hyung      
                                     is staying the night
                                                   Come back
Yoongi 🖤
Why?
                                                       Jimin 💖
                       Is my love not enough? 🥺
Yoongi 🖤
You know it's not like that
                                                       Jimin 💖
                                                        Do I? 😏
Yoongi 🖤
Fine
I'm coming over
See you soon
                                                       Jimin 💖
                                                 Love you 😘
Yoongi 🖤
👍

"Ok. He said that he just went home, but is coming over."
I then ran up to my room to get it ready for Yoongi. Poor baby, you have no idea what I'm about to do.
————————————————————
That's the last of the mini parts of the chapter. Like I said before, this chapter was too long for just one chapter. Would you guys have preferred an extra long chapter? Oh well, I'm not re-editing this. Anyway, vote, comment and follow me!! Thank you for reading, and I will see you in the next chapter!!

Serena 💜