Chapter 9

Jimin's POV

As we were getting our shoes and coat on, Jin Hyung walked through the door.
"Where did you go, Hyung?" I asked.
"Oh, I just went to see Yoongi." He nonchalantly said.
Whenever I hear Yoongi's name, I visibly stiffen up.
"Oh, sorry! I didn't mean to-"
"I-it's fine, Hyung." I faked a smile and finished tying up my shoelaces. My heart is still recovering from it breaking, and hearing Yoongi's name doesn't help.
"So, are we ready to go or not?" Hoseok walked in from the living room.
"Hobi, you don't even have your shoes on!" Jin pointed out with a chuckle.
"Oh, right." Hoseok Hyung smiled at us with a sheepish grin, showing off his dimples, just like his brother, Namjoon Hyung.
"I still can't believe you and Namjoon Hyung are siblings, Hobi!" Jin Hyung said in amazement.
"Half-siblings. Namjoon's dad is my stepdad." Hobi explained.
"But you have the same mum, right Hobi Hyung?" I asked inquisitively.
"Right."
"As interesting as this conversation is, can we make our way to the car and go now?" Jin Hyung asked us sarcastically.
"Yeah, sure." I chuckled, and we made our way to the car.
TIME SKIP TO THE SHOPPING CENTRE
"Ooh, can we go to this shop?" I asked excitedly.
"My feet hurt, Minie! We've been here for over two hours!" Hoseok Hyung complained as we walked into the shop. I noticed a really nice cropped top that would fit with my aesthetic, so I reached over to get it, but I knocked something out of someone's hands.
"I'm so sorry! Here, let me help you with that."
I handed the item of clothing back to the person, and I recognised him from the shop I went to the other day.
"Oh, you're the kind guy who helped me back at that shop!" I exclaimed.
"Wow, you have a good memory." He chuckled, admiring my face.
"Yeah, thanks." I shyly said.
"So how have you been since I saw you? Do you still have trouble looking for the garlic bread?" He jokingly asked me.
"No, I don't need to find any garlic bread this time." I joked. "How have you been?"
"I've been great, thanks." He beamed at me, showing off his perfect white teeth.
"We should stay in touch. I'd love to get to know you better. Here." And he handed me his phone, so I put my number in it.
"Oh, my name is Oli. What's yours?" He asked me.
"My name is Jimin." I responded.
"Such a pretty name. Anyway, I'll see you later, Jimin." He waved and walked off.
"Bye!"
Just then, Jin and Hoseok Hyung came up to me.
"Where did you go, Minie?" Hoseok Hyung asked me.
"Oh, I just saw something that I liked and ran into a friend."
"Why do we not know about this friend, Jimin?" Jin Hyung questioned me.
"I've just met him, Hyung." I playfully rolled my eyes.
"Anyway, since you wanted to go to this shop, is there anything else you want to look at? Jin Hyung asked.
"Yeah, just to look around and see what I like. It'll only take 5 minutes."
We ended up staying in that shop for 45 minutes.
TIME SKIP TO THE CAR PARK
"FINALLY!" Hoseok Hyung said as we packed the shopping bags into the car and drove off.
"I never want to see another shopping centre again in my LIFE!" Hoseok Hyung said, throwing his arms about to exaggerate his point as we drove back to the apartment.
Jin Hyung put the radio on, and one of my favourite songs were playing.
"Ooh, Hyung! This is my favourite song! Can you turn it up, please?" I asked politely.
"Sure. This is a pretty good song, actually."
Jin Hyung turned the song up, and we all started singing like BTS in Carpool Karaoke with James Corden.

We couldn't turn around
'Til we were upside down
I'll be the bad guy now
But no, I ain't too proud
I couldn't be there
Even when I tried
You don't believe it
We do this every time
Seasons change and our love went cold
Feed the flame 'cause we can't let it go
Run away, but we're running in circles
Run away, run away
I dare you to do something
I'm waiting on you again
So I don't take the blame
Run away, but we're running in circles
Run away, run away, run away

We got out of the car before the second verse could start.
"Aw! The song not over yet!" I pouted.
"Would you like to stay in the car while we put the shopping away?" Hoseok Hyung asked me.
"Yes please." I grinned while turning the song back on.
Soon, Hoseok and Jin Hyung left, and I was left to my own devices. I then heard someone or something tapping on the car's window, but everytime I look around to check, there wasn't anything there. I huffed, as I missed my song. With no reasons for me to be in the car still, I hopped out and closed the door. The next thing I saw creeped me out. I could have sworn that I saw my new friend, Oli, near my apartment, smiling at me. I took a closer look but saw nothing. I shook my head and walked inside, where Jin and Hoseok Hyung were preparing dinner.
"Hey, Minie. Did you enjoy your song?" Jin Hyung asked me.
"Very funny, Hyungs. Whoever it was tapping on the door and making me miss my song, come clean now. I promise that I won't kill you." I crossed my arms, looking fed up.
"What are you talking about, Minie?" Hoseok Hyung asked me.
"It wasn't either of us, we were making dinner." Jin Hyung explained.
"It could have been Yoongi." Hoseok Hyung shrugged.
"What? No way! He doesn't live in this part of the city." I quickly dismissed the suggestion.
"Oh, that's weird." Jin Hyung mused.
"Maybe you were hearing things, Minie." Hoseok Hyung suggested playfully.
"Anyway, I'm going to put my clothes away."
With that being said, I grabbed my bags and went up to my room, thinking about the incident that just happened.
————————————————————
Wow, this chapter is LONG! it's just over 1,000 words. Also, things are starting to get interesting! Also, I didn't add Oli in the very first chapter, even though he is a very major character in this story. Anyway, I'm doing what I hate doing and I'm going to keep reminding you guys to vote, comment and follow me. I know, I know, it's annoying, but this book really benefits from it, so please do it. Ok, that part is over now. Thank you for reading and I will see you in the next chapter!

Serena 💜