Chapter 7

Jimin's POV

I spent the rest of my time with my friends, and we played board game after board game, and I won all of them.
"That's not fair!" Hoseok Hyung whined. "Jimin cheated!"
I laughed at his last comment, smirking evilly.
"I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt, as Jiminie wasn't even banker when we played Monopoly." Tae shrugged.
"Thanks, Tae." I high-fived my best friend, and Jin Hyung came back into the living room.
" I, for one, believe that you, Park Jimin, cheated!" He giggled, a playful look in his eyes.
"Do you think I cheated, Kookie?" I looked over to see Jungkook half asleep on the sofa.
"Our little bunny has fallen asleep."
Jungkook shot up after hearing this.
"I am NOT a bunny! And I wasn't even asleep!" He rolled his eyes in annoyance, giving us a dirty look, making the rest of us double over in laughter.
"Yeah sure!" I said, wiping a tear from my eye.
Suddenly, Jungkook's stomach rumbled, indicating that it was dinnertime.
"Oh my! Is that the time already?" Jin Hyung exclaimed.
"What would you like for dinner, guys?"
"I'll have whatever everyone else wants. I'm not fussy." Hoseok Hyung said to the rest of us.
"Why don't we clear up and get ready for dinner?" I suggested, and the guys just hummed in agreement.
I had finished packing the games away, and Jin Hyung asked me to go down to the corner shop to get some garlic bread.
"Sure thing, Hyung. Tae, can you come with me?"
"Sure, why not?" Taehyung replied as I grabbed my coat and shoes and walked out the door. It was a 5 minute walk to the shop. Once we got there, we looked around for the garlic bread, but couldn't find it.
"Jiminie, go and ask for help to find the garlic bread, ok?"
"Are you kidding? My social skills are below average! You do it!" I explained in a panic. However, once I had finished my sentence, Taehyung was nowhere to be found. I sighed heavily and walked up to the nearest employee.
"Um, excuse me, sorry for bothering you, but can you show me where the garlic bread is?"
"Yeah of course. Don't worry, you're not bothering me. I'm just doing my job." He said with a shy smile. He then guided me to the garlic bread.
I thanked him over 50 times and looked around to find Taehyung coming back from the toilets.
"Was it that hard?" He asked with a smirk.
"Yes, yes it was." I huffed with a pout.
"Oh well, you're not dead, are you?"
I playfully punched him on the arm and we went up to the tills to pay for the garlic bread.
"That will be 4050 won, please."
We payed for our items, and left the shop. While we were walking back home, I couldn't help but have this feeling that I was being watched by someone. I turned around while we were walking, but no-one was there.
"You ok, Chim?" Taehyung asked.
"Yeah, I'm fine." I reassured him with a smile. We got back to the apartment, and Jin Hyung was just laying the food out on the table.
"Ah, you're just in time for dinner! Put the garlic bread on the side, and I'll heat it up later. Come and sit down, we're about to eat."
Taehyung and I sat down and enjoyed Jin Hyung's meal. It's Yoongi's favourite meal. I wonder how he's doing. Maybe I should talk to him? But I don't want my heart to be broken again, it hurts too much. Min Yoongi, why must you mess with my heart so much?
————————————————————
Just a quick announcement: Could you guys vote for my story? It would motivate me even more to make stories. I just don't want to come off as one of those people who are constantly talking about the rankings and voting. Anyway, thanks for reading and I'll see you in the next chapter!

Serena 💜