Chapter 8

Yoongi's POV

"Ok, I've added the finishing touches on the song. Eat my dust, Namjoon!"
"I should be saying that to YOU, my friend! Just wait until we get these to the company!"
This is usually how we got things done: By turning them into a competition. We get motivated to push ourselves more this way.
"Mark my words, Kim Namjoon!" I said with a laugh. "Don't start crying when the team choose my song instead of yours!"
"I finished my song AGES ago! Beat that!" Namjoon proudly showed off.
"Good things take time, though." I smirked.
"We'll see about that."
I was about to respond when I heard a knock at the door.
"Coming!" I yelled.
I opened the door and was surprised to see Jin Hyung.
"Oh, hi Hyung."
"Well? Are you going to let me in or not?" He teased.
"Oh yes, of course." I opened the door and let him in.
"Hyung, who is- Oh, hi Hyung!"
Namjoon said as he blushed.
"Hello, Joonie." Jin said with a wink, making Namjoon blush more, and I had to hold back a laugh, as I've never seen Namjoon Hyung blush this hard. Or ever, to be honest.
"So why are you here, Hyung?"
"Am I not allowed to visit my friends?" He put a hand over his chest, pretending to be shocked.
"Of course, you can visit anytime. But, I assume you've heard about what happened."
"Oh yeah. You messed up BIG time, Yoongi."
"Thanks for that, Captain Obvious Number Two." I rolled my eyes again.
"Um, J-Jin Hyung, I-I already t-told him that." Namjoon stuttered with a sheepish grin, showing off his dimples.
"I would highly appreciate if you two stopped with the flirting, thanks." I said in the flattest tone I could muster.
"Alright, alright. And for your information, Yoongs, we're not flirting." Jin Hyung quickly responded.
"Whatever you say, Hyung." I replied with a smirk.
"So, Yoongi, what exactly happened two days ago?"
I briefly explained the story to him.
"I mean it when I said you messed up. BIG time."
"Did you come here just to rub it in my face?" I inquired, raising an eyebrow. "I'm already beyond ashamed of my actions."
"No, I came here for answers. Also, Jimin's being talking about you A LOT in the last two days. He really misses you, but isn't ready to come back yet." Jin Hyung admitted.
"Did he mention when he was coming back?" I asked, my curiosity growing by the second.
"He only said when he was ready, and I don't know when that is."
"Oh." That was my only response.
"Yoongi and Jimin not having each other is driving them both insane. Yoongi Hyung is officially incapable of not thinking about Jimin nowadays!" Namjoon huffed in annoyance.
"Oh shut up! I could go on about how much you talk about-" I couldn't finish that sentence as Namjoon chucked a cushion at me, his face red with embarrassment. Jin Hyung just watched us and laughed his windshield wiper laugh, making Namjoon blush even more. It was quite funny.
"Sorry about him, Hyung." By the time Namjoon finished his sentence, he got redder and redder until he left the room.
"He really is something else." Jin sighed.
"Yoongi?"
"Yes Hyung?"
"What are you planning to do about this situation on your hands?" He asked.
"Well, Namjoon suggested to wait a few days before talking to him and telling him how much he means to me."
"Sounds like a good plan." Jin Hyung mused.
"Just don't go over the top, as you know Jimin hates that."
"Why are people telling me things that I already know?!" I yelled to no-one in particular.
"Sorry, just thought I would remind you." He replied with an innocent smile.
TIME SKIP
"Anyway, I suppose I should take my leave now. I'm going to the shopping centre with Jimin and Hoseok."
"Oh, how are they by the way?"
"Hoseok's fine, he hates you at the moment."
"Typical Hoseok." I sighed, rolling my eyes.
"How are Taehyung and Jungkook?"
"They're fine, just some unspoken tension between those two."
"I bet you all the money I have that they're dating." I raised my eyebrows in amazement.
"It still remains a mystery to this day."
"I assume they hate me, too." I humourlessly chuckled. 
"Yep, them too." Jin sighed, shaking his head. "I can't get a word in to any of them."
"It's ok. Thanks for coming, Hyung."
"Don't mention it."
"See you later."
"Bye. Tell Joonie that I said bye."
Suddenly, we hear a thumping coming from the other room.
"Bye, Hyung!" Namjoon said, out of breath.
"Bye, Joonie." Jin Hyung came up to Namjoon, hugged him and placed a kiss on his cheek, making Namjoon almost pass out. I had to try so hard not to laugh.
"Bye, guys." Jin Hyung winked at Namjoon a final time before leaving.
"Hyung, do you think that Jin Hyung likes me?"
I patted him on the shoulder and said,
"Only time will tell, my friend, only time will tell."
————————————————————
Another chapter! Also, I want to say a huge shout out and a thank you to ARMY_Wings06. They have been actively supporting this book and I really appreciate it. If any of you ghost readers would like a shoutout, don't hesitate to vote, comment and follow. Seriously, the book definitely benefits from it. Thanks for reading and I will see you in the next chapter!

Serena 💜