Chapter 66 - Harry | Addiction*

Rough sex on the bedroom floor
Hop in the shower, she begging for more
Do not disturb on the hotel door

- Champagne & Sunshine by Plvtinum, Tarro

****

My mood was terrible, even though we had made a small step in the right direction I was frustrated with everything that was happening. In addition to all these feelings, I was starting to realize that my brain was a mess. The definition of chaos.

Emotions can be frustrating and very confusing, I was definitely having trouble sorting myself out and realizing what the hell was going on with me.

Working together today didn't go too badly, well at least no one has been killed or injured yet, although I'm not so sure Niall will survive the evening in one piece.

Of course I suggested the two of them go to the bar together, I'm not going to miss the opportunity to tease and piss off Niall a bit...if only that goes well with the two of them. They just have to pull themselves together a little bit for the safety of the team.

After all, we seem to be something of one now. I never would have expected that. Falling and the CIA...a strange mix.

Ashely was very surprised to see Layla and I wonder what was going through her head when she suddenly appeared in the living room. I'm sure she's happy that she's now part of the team and that both teams are complete.

When I got home this morning I wanted to go to her room, drunk as I was, but I didn't because I knew she didn't want to see me.

She seems to be still pretty pissed off with me.

It killed me how she avoided eye contact earlier, I noticed that she wants to be near me as much as I want to be near her, but still she took a step away from me.

I don't understand why that frustrated me so much?!

But it did.

I tried to find a way to blame Ash for everything I was feeling and experiencing at the moment so that I would have a reason to hate her again. But it didn't work. I couldn't.

I fucking wanted her more than anything I ever wanted and I even wished I had just admitted earlier how much I really wanted and missed her. But of course my fucking ego got in the way.

I feel so many things around her and fuck yeah, I'm scared. Fucking scared to be honest. The chaos in my head didn't help much and even though my room is big enough, I suddenly felt cramped.