Chapter 6 - Harry | Revenge

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart."
-Helen Keller

" -Helen Keller

****

I have never met anyone like her.

And by that I mean no one has ever fucked me up like that before. She really got under my skin and we barley interacted.

My blood boiled and I was so incredibly angry and confused when she left me behind. But at the same time I was also horny. Shit. Never before had someone talked to me like that. No one had ever dared to do that. Everyone knew what I was capable of. But not her. She had no idea who I was. It annoyed me how she had turned the situation around.

I let myself get completely thrown off by her sudden touches and her lips. Ever since I saw her walk across the room, I couldn't take my eyes off her. She hypnotized me.

I just had to talk to her. And ever since the blowjob from dear Cindy yesterday I have been craving for more. I was so pissed off that maybe I should look for another distraction for tonight. She wasn't worth all the trouble, was she? After all, she is just a random girl.

Somehow, however, she seemed familiar to me, but I didn't know from where. We have certainly not fucked, I would remember that. Not that I would remember everyone I fuck, but I have the feeling that it would be the case with someone like her. No doubt she is beautiful.
I knew her family all to well, but I certainly haven't met her before. Then why does she seem familiar to me?

When I introduced myself, I had to remember not to use my real first name. Who knows who is listening.

When she suddenly began to stroke my leg under the counter and came with purpose near my cock, it was over with me. I had lost control of the situation. The ability to talk left me. This has never happened to me before and it will not happen again. I was speechless and before I could even realize it to react appropriately the moment was already over.

Now I know how she plays and so can I be. No problem darling. She wants to play? Then let's fucking play! The evening is still long.

I kept an unobtrusive eye on her the whole time. She spoke with a few of her parents' guests. Sometimes she still looked over to me. I know she thinks I'm hot. Her body language has betrayed her. Cute how she tried to hide it.
But they can never hide it.

She was really rebellious. I would not have thought that of her. Sure, the dress was provocative, but otherwise she seemed like a good girl to me. But she showed her true self when she started to turn the tables. Even if I didn't want to admit it, I liked it. It was something new and exciting.

After all, the line with my father made my blood run through my veins three times faster. She thought she was all clever, but she is not. She didn't know who she was trying to provoke.
Not long then she begs me to finally fuck her.