Chapter 26 - Harry | One time*

"Fairy tales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten."
- Neil Gaiman

"- Neil Gaiman

****

"Do you want to fuck the lord off with me?"

I waited anxiously for her answer. Will she laughingly slap my hand away or will she accept the offer?

Of course I know that she is not in a relationship with the lord. He is not her type and definitely not someone she would want to be with. She doesn't want to be with me either, but that is neither my nor her intention anyway.

A quick fuck. That's it. Once and never again.

No strings, no responsibility just sex.

We both are obviously attractive to each other. Our paths have crossed more often lately than ever before. After all, until recently we did not know that the other existed. Due to the frequency of our meetings, the tension between us has increased so that it is not possible to deny it anymore.

Even if Ashley tries to suppress it.

That the constant teasing and the added tension would eventually lead to both of us having sex was obvious. At least for me.

No one can resist me. Not even the stubborn CIA agent Ashley Scott.

It started harmlessly at her parents' dinner with touching, then the kiss at my parents' house, the fingering at the rehearsal dinner, and now the jerking off at the wedding...it's just a shame that we're enemies, because I have to kill her as soon as we have the flash drives.

Well until then, we can have our fun, right?

Ashley continued to look at me with wide eyes because of my sudden offer. Then she nodded. "Yeah."

It was like music to my ears. I grabbed her wrist and stood up, practically pulling her up with me. I don't care if dinner isn't over yet. I've been waiting too long to finally fuck Ashley. And I'm hungry for something else...

"Excuse us for a moment." I said to the crowd, my mother raised an eyebrow questioningly but said nothing just like the others who remained silent, still eating dinner.
Ashley also said nothing and let me pull her along towards the house.

The two of us didn't speak to each other until we walked through the entrance over the terrace into the house. "In there!" Ashley pointed to a door at the end of the hallway. With quick steps we hurried over to the door.

I yanked the door open and found that the room was tiny with a low ceiling and slanted walls. Fuck no.

"Nope. Another room." I hissed, shaking my head. Ashley frowned but said nothing and followed me to another door. I'm glad she didn't ask why I wanted a different room.