Chapter 5 - Ashely | Dinner

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do."
– Mark Twain

"– Mark Twain

****

Aesthetics for the following chapters

Fuck no. Today is the fucking dinner at my parents house. I hoped that maybe they forgot again, that they invited me but of course this did not happen.

Nothing is happening the way I want it to at the moment anyway. My life is a mess right now.

My dear mother even called again today at noon to remind me about the dinner. Of course, she didn't let her take the opportunity to tell me that I should please not wear anything slutty, since her friends will be there.

I would like to do her the favor of course....not. So I stood in front of my filled closet and looked which of my dresses revealed the most of my skin.

Finally I decided that I'm gonna wear a short black one. You never do anything wrong with a little black dress.

On the side it had a long slit that revealed my long legs. The top looked like a bra cup and the whole dress was made of velvet.

I took a hot shower first. This relaxed my tense muscles a little. I have since the call and therefore since the order to find Falling very little sleep. I was stressed.

To relax my muscle even extra I stayed a little longer under the warm water. I hated being tense.
And not having sex didn't make it any easier.

I considered doing it myself in the shower to become more relaxed, but with a glance at the clock I realized I had to hurry.

I shaved briefly and then turned off the water. When I stepped out of the shower, I creamed my whole body and looked at me in the mirror.

I liked my body and was proud of it. The scars didn't bother me anymore, although it took some time to accept them. I do a lot of sports and eat always healthy to stay in a good shape. I got this habit from my mother. She had constantly preached to me not to eat so much. Men wouldn't like that. When I was still living at home, she even had the kitchen locked.