Chapter 24 - Harry | Control*

"Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication."
- Leonardo da Vinci

"- Leonardo da Vinci

****

"Fuck Niall, stop talking with your mouth full." Louis complained for the third time today. I had totally forgotten how annoying it is to be connected to them via earpieces.

"Where did you get the food from anyway? Dinner isn't until after the ceremony," Liam wondered.
But there was no answer.

"Niall?" I hissed softly, nervous that he got captured.
"I put him on mute," Zayn replied instead. That explains a lot.
„Thank you!" whispered Louis chuckling.

We all came separately and haven't even made eye contact since we walked into the wedding. Ashley, on the other hand, had not been so smart with her partners. We had already had spotted them a long time ago. But maybe that was part of their plan...?

It was hard to keep Niall from lunging at the blonde bitch who had bitten him, because he was still pretty pissed. Especially since the guys were still teasing him about it. Me too, of course. But it was just too funny not to.

Ever since the conversation with Ashley, I've been completely tense. She's up to something and I need to figure out what. Of course, she hadn't talked to her father. I saw him disappear into the house earlier with a woman who was definitely not Aurelia Scott. But I haven't been able to get to talk to my father yet either. So we had both lied.

Seeing the brief moment of confusion on her face when I said I didn't want to touch her had definitely been worth lying again. Because of course I want to touch her. More than ever before.
But I also want to kill her more than before.

"Mr. Styles the ceremony is about to begin. Please proceed toward the chapel." one of the waiters informed me. I nodded at him and stood up.

"Guys it's starting!" I hissed and everyone chimed in with the word, "understood."

I sat down on one of the free chairs, in the row of my family. They were already sitting there and smiling fakely in the round or talking to some of the guests. When I sat down, I saw Niall's blond hair out of the corner of my eye. The guys had spread out and mingled.

"Have any of you seen Ashley or the others yet?" asked Zayn quietly. Now I could see him, too. He was standing next to one of the bridesmaids who was making eyes at him, but he wasn't paying any attention to her.

I don't know where Louis and Liam were, but they couldn't have gone far either. "That hacker is here!" suddenly hissed Liam trough the ear piece.
"Fuck, where?" wanted to know Zayn immediately and I saw him moving his head from left to right searching. A smirk appeared on my lips. Zayn had wanted to know this information a little too quickly.

"You want some tips from her huh, mate?" asked Niall, his cheeky smirk clearly audible.
"Fuck you. It's just for the mission. We have to get their positions, don't we?" retorted Zayn, grumbling.