It made me sigh.

My groupmates are surely drowsed to bed during this hour and here I am... Struggling to get a good one.

I step out of my room, mindless of my surrounding.

My hand slowly massaging my neck as amble my steps to the kitchen. But to my surprise, Suho is in the living room all by himself. He's watching some random foreign shows again.

"You just woke up or you haven't sleep yet?"

I didn't mind his question and went straight to the kitchen.

I grab a bottle of beer from the fridge and went back to him after.

"Hey. Not acknowledging my concerning question is rude, you know?" He tosses popcorn into his mouth.

"I just woke up. Satisfied?"

I settled to the single couch next to him and started engulfing my beer.

"No. You look like a walking zombie, Sehun. It's pretty obvious that you haven't been sleeping right these past few days."

"I'm alright. You don't have to worry."

I heard him sighed but I didn't peek.

I already memorize what kind of enthusiasm could've been written on his face.

He has always been the one seeing me like this ever since and I got used to it.

"You can't just tell me not to. As your hyung, I'm more concerned about your well-being."

"Can't we just talk about this movie you're watching?"

Silence crept between us when I refused the topic he wanted to have.

I know how eager he is to learn about my past. However, I might need to ask forgiveness in advance.

I can't let anyone know anything about it until I figure things out myself.

"Well, it's just the same movie."

"You should change your preferences. This is the reason why you're boring."

I felt something poke my chest.

It was the popcorn he throw from across our seat.

"Mind your own preferences and for your information, this is a popular movie."

"I can't understand what they're saying."

"That's why it has subtitles."

I just shrug and drink my beer.

It's starting to have effects on my body which made me delighted.

It'll help me sleep quietly for a while until we travel for our next schedule.

"You should've followed our advice and see some doctor. But You're hard-headed as ever."

"I don't need help, Hyung."