EIGHT | DEAD MAN WALKING

chapter eight, dead man walking.

MAY DID HER BEST TO IGNORE THE DISCOMFORT SHE FELT IN STILES' JEEP

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

MAY DID HER BEST TO IGNORE THE DISCOMFORT SHE FELT IN STILES' JEEP. She tried not to think of what her father would do if she showed up in this Jeep and just focused on trying to find out where this special stop was.

Stiles was a fast driver, so the drive wasn't taking very long, but May was impatient. She wasn't a fan of unexpected or unknown things.

"I can try to heal you," Scott offered from the back seat, but May shook her head and looked out the window.

"I don't want your guys' help." She didn't mean it in a rude manner, "Is it so bad to not want to be apart of all this supernatural stuff?"

"No, but you obviously don't have a choice." Stiles replied casually, and he was right.

May turned her head, looking at him. "What does that mean?"

"You're obviously something supernatural," Isaac answered instead, reaching forward and grabbing her hand to place in Scott's, "so stop being so stubborn."

Her head was forced to turn slightly with her body so she glared at him, narrowing her eyes as Scott began to make her physically feel better.

"You suck."

"I obviously don't suck that bad if you still wear that necklace." Isaac countered, sitting back in his seat.

May scoffed in disbelief, turning around the second Scott let go of her hand as she tugged her sweater over her hands. "Thank you, Scott. And fuck off, Isaac."

Stiles gasped, "Isaac got you the necklace?! This is a new revelation! Why weren't we told about this?"

Scott lowered his voice to a near whisper, "You got her a necklace?"

Isaac defended himself, "It was clever! I couldn't help it, okay? It's not a big deal."

Stiles pulled over in the middle of the woods, raising his hands in surrender. "Feels like a big deal to meee..."

"Shut up, Stiles." Both May and Isaac replied in unison, ignoring the fact that they'd done it immediately.

"Tough crowd," he responded and shut off his Jeep, "we're here."

May looked out her window again, taking view of a nearly burnt down house in the middle of the woods. Her nose scrunched in confusion — why were they here? What even was this place?

Were they about to murder her in the middle of the woods?

"Don't worry." Scott laughed, "He doesn't live here. Anymore."

"He?" May questioned, but Scott was already out of the car with the rest of them. "Wait, anymore?!"

"Oh, that's fine, just don't tell me anything!" May grumbled and tugged her sweater tighter as she exited the Jeep, leaves crunching beneath her boots.

Siren - Isaac Laheyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें