THREE | WEREWOLVES

chapter three, werewolves.

MAY COULDN'T TELL WHAT SHE WANTED TO DO AFTER THE SECRET THAT HAD BEEN SHARED WITH HER

MAY COULDN'T TELL WHAT SHE WANTED TO DO AFTER THE SECRET THAT HAD BEEN SHARED WITH HER. What was the appropriate reaction to finding out that the town you've just moved to is filled to the brim with supernatural creatures? To finding out that supernatural creatures weren't just made up to be Halloween costumes?

Oh, and apparently the guy who just asked you out on a date is one too. And one of them scratched your arm inside a janitor's closet. And one saved you from said arm-scratcher.

"Of course you're the normal one," May finally spoke up, referring to Stiles as Melissa McCall helped fix up the deep cuts from Isaac's nails.

Both of the present McCalls let out a small laugh, while Stiles' mouth hung open in offense. "What is that supposed to mean?"

"It's just easy to see how you're the normal one." May's eyes flickered over to where Isaac sat, staring right at her cut as guilt built up in his stomach.

She tried to lift up the spirits more, "Does this mean I actually know something that Olive doesn't?"

Scott nodded with a small laugh, "That girl does know everything, but not this. And you can't tell her either, okay? This is a secret. You can't let it get out, it'd put us all in danger."

"Roger that." May's nose scrunched, "But what am I supposed to do about this date of mine? I can't go out with Aiden now, obviously."

"Let's get revenge." Isaac spoke up, finally, after hearing Aiden's name. "It was definitely the twins that closed the door on us, and they did it to make us angry. So, let's make them angry."

"Well, how do you expect to do that?" Stiles questioned, crossing his arms over his chest. "Tomorrow's Friday. Saturday's the cross country meet... I guess we could do it there."

"No, Coach would notice something. Plus, what could we do inside a tiny bus?" Scott lowered his voice, "And we have that thing Friday night."

"What thing?" A scrunched nose was really always on May's face, but it was mostly when she was confused.

They ignored her question as Scott made another suggestion, "What about their bikes? Anything we could do with those?"

"I know how to hot wire one." May shrugged, providing the cool fact as Melissa finished stitches on one of the cuts. "My friends used to steal some on the weekends."

Stiles' eyes widened, "Woah. I need to ask you about your cool life."

Isaac smiled devilishly, "What if I rode one into the school?"

"You'd get yourself suspended," Melissa cut in with some motherly advice.

"Well, being a werewolf gives you extra abilities, right?" May double-checked, earning a nod. "Okay, then why don't you just do a flip off of it or something? Have someone taunt them and then they'll be even angrier when they hear their bike. They'll come running and you'll have it in the middle of the school waiting for them."