"You're the worst person ever calling her that," Natasha said. "What's a stinky winky?" I asked but they all started laughing. "It's Tinky Winky, it's from a kid's show," Steve asked me. I nodded smiling dryly taking the vague answer.

I felt different than before but I was still ignoring all the emotions and whispers in my head, I could suppress them a little bit, but it was taking a lot of energy after a while, but I was doing okay, my body was almost completely healed apart from some bruises. 

They walked with me to a huge living room, with an open kitchen, and they all just kept talking.

They kept telling me stories about the Thor guy, and how they beat the bad guy in New York, how long they've been doing this etc. etc... It was really fun and they kept asking me a lot of questions, but I didn't truly answer them all and kept going around it. And it was very easy to trick Tony into talking about himself. 

We were sitting in the open kitchen around the island while Steve was pouring drinks in glasses for everyone. They went into conversations with each other and I was just enjoying myself feeling happy and comfortable, but I didn't know if I was feeling that.

Suddenly out of nowhere, Tony decided to speak up to me.

"Hey Barney, want me to show you your room?" he said and I looked at him confused. I just looked at him shocked, my own room?

'I really hope she is gonna like it, it was made quickly for her but I don't know if it's her style, maybe she could decorate herself.' I could hear Tony's voice.

"I get my own room? It's really not necessary you know, I could just sleep on a couch and would be happy," I said and he looked at me smiling.

"This whole tower is our home, I cleaned out a room for you to sleep in etc. whatever you want, you are going nowhere, make yourself comfortable. Now follow me blueberry," Tony said. I felt my face warm up and I must be blushing like crazy.

'I don't know what to do' I thought to myself.

'If she's not going to follow him he's going to pee his pants I know it'

'I haven't seen Tony so nervous in a long time'

'Okay follow him it is'

We walked into an elevator and he explained some of the buttons to me, he also explained how to talk to the Jarfish. There were different floors and apartments, Tony got his own floor seeing he owns the place. On the other floors, there were different rooms where they all slept, they all got their rooms, and also a lot of empty rooms, it was really huge.

on a different floor, there was a gym and pool. Another floor a wellness something? I didn't know what that was so I would find out later. He told gave me a list with all the room numbers of where they all slept, so if there was anything I could find them. And I could always ask Jarfish.

We got to the floor where my room would be, number 221B, I didn't get the numbering system, so I didn't care. Next to my room was Bruce's room, but Tony told me he rarely spends time there, seeing he has a house apart from the tower where he usually slept. 

On the other side of the hall was a little library, but it wasn't the only one apparently. And there was a huge balcony, because this was one of the highest floors of the tower and 'Tony wanted to enjoy the view' That's probably why his floor was the top one. 

He opened the door and inside was a black/white themed room with a huge bed