Everything Has Changed (2)

Start from the beginning

She was about to play the movie again when jennies phone beep in the table, seeinga message from the number who called earlier.

:Hi jennie! I was wondering if you're free next friday night? I would like to get to know you more.

Jisoo reads making her eyes widen, looking back at jennie.

"look at that, my perspective is right. He likes you" jisoo said, and jennie sighs moving her phone away

"Chu, its not re--

"Enjoy on your little date next week" jisoo said, standing up. Jennie quickly follows her but she closed the bedroom door in jennies face.

Jennies eyes widen, it was the first time jisoo would do that to her. Jisoo did really close a door on her, it wasn't a loud shut but it still hurt jennie.

She walked back, frowning as tears form in her eyes. What do you expect? She was pregnant and emotional, seems like jisoo forgot that part.

She grabbed her phone and went to her old bedroom, which they'll turn into a babys room in a couple of months.

She sat down her old bed, started calling her cousin.

"Yo jenjen whats up?"

"Jisoo closed the door in my face" jennie said, pouting a little as she sniffs.

"Closed the door? Then open it" rosé said, making jennie sigh.

"She never closes a door at me chae" jennie said, and hearing rosé moved a little.

"Did something happened with the two of you?"

"No, we we're just watching a movie then i went to the bathroom and a guy called on my phone, jisoo answered it and thinks the guy likes me" jennie explains, hearing a little chuckle from rosé.

"Does the guy know your taken?"

"No, he asks if i was free next week and said he wanted to get to know me mo--

"Well you're girlfriend was right, he likes you" jennie heard making her sighs againz resting her back at the bed.

"I guess Chu's a little jealous" rosé added and jennie just frowns.

"I didn't do anything wrong! She's the one who shuts a door at my face!" Jennie whines and rosé chuckles,

"Jisoo has this thing jennie-- wait let me put you on speaker, lisa can explain it the best" rosé said, jennie just waited for a few seconds hearing rosé explain everything to lisa.

"Oh you're dead jennie, it was nice knowing you" lisa teased, making jennie sat up again, eyebrows furrowed.

"What? Why?" Jennie asks.

"Jisoo has this thing, she isn't the jealous type or possessive-- protective whichever you call it. Jisoo does just not like it when someone tries to steal whats hers" Lisa explains and jennie pressed her lips together.

"Like you two are already dating but you didn't tell the guy you were taken, so i guess that hurt jisoo. She just doesn't really like it when her girlfriend is being asked out on dates from others, especially if its a guy" lisa explains, jennie just sighs frowning.

"Don't worry about jisoo closing the door on you, i guess she just doesn't really want to fight with you. That how she is, she walks away from conversations" Lisa explains, and jennie nods looking back at their room.

"Yeah, thank you guys. I- ill just block him" jennie said and talked with the two for a while.

After talking with lisa she just stayed there, not knowing what to do or say to jisoo. It was the first time they got a little argument.