"Mmm thank you?" she asked it like a question. They were speaking like a boy and girl who meet for first time in alliance. Fuck. No no.. They are brother and sister Vihaan. Fuck you.

Uff.

" Hi am abinash" abinash said by scratching his neck. Iniya just nodded her head.

Her eyes were getting filled with tears which may look anytime will fall.

I placed my hand over hers which is above the dinning table. She turned her head towards me and glared at me.

Her mood changes immediately. I love it.

"Ms. Ezhil, eat" I said. She nodded her head. So I started to eat. But she cleared her throat.

"What, eat ms. Ezhil" I said. But she just showed her eyes at my hand. I too looked down. Oh I just kept my hand at her right hand. Okay.

"Yeah" saying this I took my hand reluctantly.

"You brought up midhuna well" suresh said. Hoping that fluffy will continue to speak with him.

"Thank you?" again she said like a question.

"Mmm" suresh said. Okay it's becoming awkward.

"Do you need anything suresh" I asked him. He nodded his head as no.

"Suresh uncle.. Is... No.. Not eat.. Eat.. Eating.... Uncle... Ea.. Eat..... Do.. Don't.. W... Worry... It.. Is not p. Peep.. Prepared by my... Mumma... So... You can.. Eat it without any fear" midhuna said to suresh.

Fluffy just started to cough. I helped her by giving the water to her.

She immediately drinked the water.

We three couldn't able to control our laughs. This midhuna is something. Overly seemed bubbly girl.

She took one piece of dosa and dipped in sambar then showed her hand towards suresh mouth.

Awww.

"Uncle eat" midhuna said and showed her baby hand.

Suresh just couldn't control himself. I can able to see his happy as well as sad face. Might be his regrets.

He opened his mouth, midhuna feed him.

"Super ha" she asked him. Suresh nodded his head and grabbed her hand and kissed her. Midhuna smiled and started to eat.

"For me" abinash whined.

I made Midhuna to sit over the dinning table. She started to walk over the table along with her plate in her hand. And then she feed her little mama. Then suresh and abinash started to feed midhuna.

Iniya kept looking at them with a tears in her eyes. Which is flowing.

Flowing freely.

It is better to cry, rather than bottling up. Her crying. I hate it. But right now it is not good for her to keep it up. For so long.

Atlast we all finished our eating. Then we all gone to the hall. Suresh, abinash took the opposite seat along with midhuna. Me and fluffy took the same two seater sofa.

She looks tensed for some reason. Okay it is might be because of her brothers.

"Uncle.. What.. Work.. You are doing" midhuna asked suresh by grabbing his face.

"Navy aviator....... As in navy pilot" he said to her.

Fluffy looked shocked at him.

Why.