"Maami I am sorry to say but---"

She was just about to say something further when they saw Neil approaching towards them.

Seeing him, Mohini gave him a smile while he also tried to curve his lips into a smile and spoke.

"Aunty" he said.

"Oh Neil see you were waiting there and here I kept your wife busy with my talks" she laughed, trying her level best to turn the matter into a different direction.

"No it's ok" he said and looked at her and continued, "I know that maybe it's not right to interfere between your family matter but I assure you that neither me nor any member of my family would feel bad or angry or judge Tiasha if she gives this house, the utmost priority. Sorry maybe I am rude and shouldn't have said this but I heard you all and so just I know that for her his brother is everything and just because she is married it's not that she will not remain the daughter of her parents or sister of her brother. No matter what, she will always remain the same. Anyways. I hope I didn't bother anyone and my intentions were not to hurt you in any ways."

Though Tiasha wasn't surprised hearing what her aunt said but was definitely got lost into a different world when she heard his words.

"Well if you just come back from your imagination world then it would be good for us only" Neil spoke, looking at her, breaking her trance.

"Huhh?? Oh yeah--- I mean---I---" she fumbled as her mind processed words to speak.

"Stop giving this shocking reaction.... Why do she even get so shocked everytime when I speak? I don't think I speak something strange" last few lines were muttered to himself as he left the place and headed towards the living area as Tiasha followed him.

Passing a smile to Ruhanika and Aarav, who somewhere guessed something was fishy just smiled back in return, Tiasha went to Tarun's room as Neil already left for his room.
.......

As Tiasha walked up the stairs, he found Neil walking towards Tarun's room, busy surfing through his phone.

On knocking at the door, both entered the room, as they found Tarun sitting on the bed with his head rested on the headboard of the bed.

"Tia, Neil. Come, come, come in dear" his lips plastered with a bright smile

"Bhaiyya" she went and sat beside him as Neil stood at some distance.

"I don't think you got any punishment Neil. Do you?" Tarun asked, laughing as Neil gave him a blank expression and nodded in a no.

"Then why are you standing there? Come here and have a seat" he said pointing beside her as both looked at each other.

"What happen come?" he repeated when Neil gave him a tight lipped smile and went and sat beside Tiasha.

As soon as he sat, Tarun's smile widened a bit and he kept adoring the newly-wedded couple and felt extremely happy for her sister.

He knew that his decision on getting them married was not at all a wrong one as he believed that Tiasha would never be able to find a much as gentle and caring as Neil. Though, he knew that very well that Neil was someone who is short-tempered, rude and what not but his heart was made of gold.

He had that believe that no matter what, Neil would never let his sister feel alone and Tiasha would also be there for him and both will always stay there for each other.

"You both know that today I am very happy. It's one of the best days of my life and my most happy and best day being the one when this cute little sister of mine was born" Tarun's eyes gradually turned moist as he spoke when Tia hugged him while Neil kept looking at the brother-sister duo.