37: Battle of Griffin Island

Start from the beginning

Dante: "are you suggesting we leave?" As Alec hates the idea of this as well.

Alec: "we don't have the numbers at the moment, it'll be wise to retreat to Rhodesia and use that as a temporary base to work and devise a strategy." He says as Dante interlocks his hands.

Dante: "I already know the public's morale will deteriorate if we do that but it is the best move to regroup and form a proper plan, have the students gather their things... We'll leave with the Queen." He says standing up as Alec and Roxanne nod and take their leave. Many hours pass as Lexington is helping some get on the ship as Tempest is sheathed across his back.

Zeke: "how's it coming along?" He asks rushing over.

Lexington: "slow but we should all be out by tonight, still waiting on a few others to finish up." He says as they can feel a storm coming in as Lexington glances seeing Athorazen flying towards them. "Oh shit." He says aiming his fingers at Athorazen charging up a blast as Athorazen narrowly avoids it as he lands before them.

Aiden: "wait! I'm not here to fight!" He says surrendering as Elyria and Zeke make their presence known.

Elyria: "what are you doing here?" She asks cautiously as Aiden gets to his feet.

Aiden: "I came to warn you, my father and his Demon Knights will be attacking the island in an attempt to take it but they will not harm you three including Lyra, Sigurd and Petra along with the other students but only if they don't get involved." He says as Lexington walks up to him face to face.

Lexington: "you really expect me to stand back as my father, sister and others fight for their lives? I thought you were better than this!"

Aiden: "I'm doing what I can, where were they when my mother was murdered!?" He snaps as Lexington is up in his face.

Lexington: "they're supposed to be neutral!" As Aiden barks back saying it's not an excuse but they hear a Demonic roar in the distance.

Crowe: "hear that?" He asks Simon nods feeling tense when a Demon Knight from out of nowhere clashes with Crowe as he's sent back crashing against a tree.

Valerhan: "I hear you're the one who tortured my kin." He says as Crowe stands up holding Death's Omen.

Crowe: "your point?" He asks circling each other as Valerhan snarls in anger.

Valerhan: "prepare to reap what you sow!" He roars out while Simon hears Grállagaia shrieking as he runs to the beach finding Grállagaia knocked out finding the Demon Knight Rergikhan being the one responsible.

Simon: "you're gonna pay." He says unveiling Reaper's Harvest as Rergikhan turns to him and seemingly smirks.

Rergikhan: "ah Simon Hunter III... It'll be my honor to kill out your bloodline, starting with you." He says bit Simon zooms past him and slashes him all over as Rergikhan is surprised by the speed. Lexington sees this fight going on and sees more Demon Knights flying overhead.

Lexington: "shit... We aren't strong enough to fight them but we can still help, find the ones who aren't here and bring them back." He says as Elyria and Zeke nod but he turns his attention to Aiden.

Lexington: "get involved in anyway and you'll regret it." He says sternly and runs with the other three as Aiden sighs heavily and flies up. Dante is in his office grabbing the written messages but his door bursts open as he sees some typical demons.

Demon: "that's the headmaster? Ha! This should be-" when he and the other Demons are decapitated easily by Dante as his cane is actually a short sword in disguise as their heads drop to the floor when Roxanne arrives.