20: Odd Mistakes

1078 AP (after phoenix)
GRIFFIN ISLAND
CRIMSON WILDFIRE 10th

Lexington has the spent the last week and a half training day and night quickly mastering water and wind and getting used to using other magic like strength and speed enhancing and higher senses but is still struggling to use Lightning.

Lexington: "son of a donkey's arsehole!" He growls whilst kicking the ground earning a chuckle from Lexi.

Lexi: "such colorful language, you realize that you don't need to master lightning right? If you can't do it then you can't do it." As Lexington turns irritated but composes himself.

Lexington: "but I want to and need to do it... Otherwise I'll..." He says stopping himself which Lexi takes note of then asking he'll be what. "I'll be... Weak." He says as Lexi walks up surprised to hear him say that.

Lexi: "why... Why would you be weak? Lex magic isn't easy especially lightning." She says as Lexington looks over.

Lexington: "that's not what I mean, I was so weak and defenseless when Ayden threw me off that cliff and when Alistair died trying to save me." He says sitting down on a rock as Lexi sighs slightly.

Lexi: "Lex you were an infant when Ayden threw you, you didn't have a clue of what was going on and also... You never faced a demon before that day so it's not your fault Alistair's dead" She says kneeling before him but Lex looks down.

Lexington: "but even then, I didn't have the strength to fight back nor save Robyn." He says looking at a red feather.

Lexi: "Lex..." She says placing her forehead against his as he appreciates this sisterly affection.

Lexington: "I keep forgetting you're the younger one between us yet you're a Huntress... Best kill?" He asks curiously as Lexi sits next to him.

Lexi: "best kill? I guess I'd have to say a wyvern in the raven mountains of Newcastle, tough bastard but I had my speed." As Lex jokes calling her the wyvern slayer. "You may be my brother but I will knock you upside the head." She says jokingly as they begin heading on back. "So what's the deal between you and Elyria?" She asks as Lexington looks over questioningly.

Lexington: "what do you mean?" As Lexi tries finding the appropriate wording.

Lexi: "I mean... You two hang out pretty often and get along fairly well, plus you look at her a lot." She says as Lexington hides his embarrassment.

Lexington: "I mean she's a beautiful woman." He says as Lexi chuckles softly while hitting his back.

Lexi: "that she is, I wonder what a half human and half elf child would be called." She wonders and looks at Lex. "Hey think you two can produce a child and see?" She asks bluntly as Lex stares at her like she's crazy.

Lexington: "w-why?" He stutters as Lexi just stares. "El and I are just friends and that's final." He says as they walk back to the academy hearing Lyra and Sigurd having a small argument.

Sigurd: "I'm not doing that, I'd sooner eat my own shit then let you see my like that." As Lyra pouts at him annoyed.

Lyra: "you're no fun, how bout I try subduction magic then? I bet you'd love that." She says smirking as Sigurd growls lowly as Lexington interjects as Lyra jumps in surprise accidentally blasting him with magic as Lex seemingly disappears with his clothes falling to the ground.

Lexi: "what the Phoenix Hell did you do!?" She asks ready to deck Lyra's lights out.

Lyra: "wait! wait! He's not gone just... Smaller." She says running on over and lifts the clothes off finding Lexington... But as a baby.