25: Plans

1078 AP (after phoenix)
GRIFFIN ISLAND
CRIMSON PHOENIX 23rd

Lexington is currently training with Alec essentially playing hide and seek though neither would refer to it as that. Lexington stops in his tracks hearing some rustling in the bushes to his right but knows better than to fall for that as he sends out a gust of wind to his left revealing Alec as their blades connect.

Alec: "not bad senses Lex." He says as the two lightly go at it as Lexington tries outsmarting him to the point that's all he can think of. "Be aware of your surroundings kiddo." He says when Roxanne's morningstar wraps around Lexington's wrist as he realizes how screwed he is with Alec kneeing him right in the center of the chest as Lexington is sent back against a tree.

Lexington: "I thought I was only training with you today?" He asks touching his chest in pain as Roxanne approaches whilst placing her weaponry on her hip.

Roxanne: "well now you know to always expect anything and I mean anything." She says playfully ruffling his hair as Lexington gets to his feet still shaken from the knee strike.

Alec: "I didn't knee you that hard." He says as Lexington jokingly knees him in the chest. "Ow okay I see your point." He says as Roxanne finds this amusing and realizes this probably what would've happened had their own son survived.

Lexington: "so what's all the fuss about? Dante seems to be running all over the place." He says as they begin headed on back.

Alec: "the Phoenix King of Aelton is gonna be here soon." He says as Lexington gets nervous hearing this statement. "don't worry, Dante is gonna make sure you and him are as far away from each other as possible." He says reassuringly patting Lex on the back when Simon meets up with them.

Simon: "how'd it go?" He asks as Alec says Lex did alright. "He'll get there eventually, Phoenix King is getting close to arriving, Dante wants you and me by his side... Roxy you can take Lex right?" He asks as Roxanne nods as Lexington and Roxanne are waking together to the academy.

Lexington: "why is the Phoenix King visiting?" He asks as they head up the many stairs.

Roxanne: "well it's tradition for the King of Aelton or Newcastle to visit the order as it's important for both parties to maintain a good relationship... Can't have another near destruction of the order can we?" She asks rhetorically as Lexington nods.

Lexington: "but the King of Newcastle is dead right?"

Roxanne: "yep and there's a war for the vacant position as we speak, I would participate but... I'm a huntress and I have other responsibilities like you youngsters." She says smiling slightly as Lexington appreciates the honesty when they see Sigurd. "Surprised you're not down to meet the king Sig." She says as a joke.

Sigurd: "pretty sure the Phoenix King would not appropriate my presence." He says seated in a chair and looks at the view of the sea seeing a ship running a phoenix flag as the sail.

Roxanne: "that and you like his daughter." She says as Sigurd is tempted to turn into a bird and then shit on her head for that comment.

Lexington: "she has a point." He says as Sigurd elbows him in gut and kneels down in pain. "Ow..." He says taking a breath as Ryris jogs over licking his face. "Oh... Hey buddy." He says hugging his head with one arm.

Sigurd: "El still working with Volmir?" As Ryris nods understanding him as Sigurd acknowledges this.

Aiden: "wait today's the day!" He says rushing down the stairs as neither of them understand what the hell that means while Dante is waiting on the beach with Simon and Alec at his side as Lyra arrives.