Reopening Old Wounds

Disclaimer: I don't own The Flash or any of its characters. I only own my OC's. :)

Be sure to VOTE and COMMENT.

"Rae!" I hear someone shout as I come to.

I peel open my eyes and see Cisco standing in front of me, peering worriedly into my eyes.

"Rae, are you OK?" he exclaims, "I just got here and found you unconscious on the couch."

I slowly manage to sit up with a bit of Cisco's help.

"I'm not sure what happened. Somehow the wound on my leg where Thawne stabbed me re-opened," I explain to him. He furrows his eyebrows in confusion.

"You're not bleeding though," he says, confused.

I quickly look down at my leg in confusion. I notice my S.T.A.R Labs sweater is no longer wrapped around my leg and I'm now wearing it. There is no blood anywhere either.

"What?" I exclaim,running my fingers through my hair. Am I going crazy?

"Maybe it was just a dream?" Cusco cautiously suggests. I shake my head rapidly.

"No, I felt the pain. It was too realistic to be a dream, plus I texted you," I tell him. He nods but still looks unsure.

I slowly stand up and put pressure on my leg. It still hurts to stand on it.

"My leg hurts to stand on," I point out to Cisco.

"So, what could have happened. Are you saying your wound actually re-opened, you messaged me, passed out and while you were unconscious someone came and cleaned up all the blood plus healed your leg?" Cisco asks disbelievingly.

I sigh.

"You're right, I probably just dreamed it. Sorry for making you Come all this way for nothing," i tell him.

"It's fine," he says with a smile before opening a breach and jumping through, closing it behind him.

I let out a shaky breath and sit back down on the couch. It felt so real...

I close my eyes for a second. I need to go get some fresh air.

I put on some running shoes and tie my hair up before I head out of the house.

I walk down the street and take a deep breath. That was a pretty vivid dream. How did I text Cisco though? Did I sleep text him or something?

I realise I'm walking into Central City Park so I decide to start jogging a bit.

I jog for about ten minutes before I come across a park bench to rest on.

I should probably head back soon. As I move to stand up, I get really light headed and my vision goes all fuzzy.

I quickly sit back down. My vision gets worse and suddenly, everything fades into nothingness.

......................

I wake up with a start to find myself lying in an alley. I quickly stand up and brush myself off. How did I get here?

I groan as my head starts to pound and images flicker in my vision.

I'm running out of Central City Park, yellow lightning left in my trail.

I run to the S.T.A.R Labs warehouse and grab a couple of devices. I run back to Cisco's house and put them in a hole under my mattress.

I cover the whole back up with my blankets before running into an alley.

Thawne. I need to speak with Gideon. I wonder if...