Working At Jitters

Disclaimer: I don't own The Flash or any of its characters. I only own my OC's. :)

Be sure to VOTE and COMMENT.

One hour later and I'm standing behind the till in Jitters, wearing an apron that serves no real use as I'm not going to get dirty just working at the till.

Jemma, as I learnt her name is, gave me a quick crash course on how to use the machine before letting me take on some customers.

My hours are twice a week on Mondays and Thursdays from 7 to 3 and I get paid $22.50 an hour which means in one day I get $180. Not too bad.

With the money left over from Snart and the $40 I have left from Curtis, in about three weeks I'll have enough money to rent myself a place.

I'm pulled out of my thoughts as a customer walks up to the counter.

"Hi there, welcome to Jitters. What would you like to order?" I ask her with a smile.

"I'll have one vanilla latte with two spoons of sugar and one spoon of cream," she says grumpily before paying and walking away.

Wow, she's not feeling very polite today. I huff before I print out her order and pass it to Jemma who starts to make it.

I hear the bell ring and I look up to see Iris walk in. Great.

"Hi there, welcome to Jitters. What would you like to order?" I ask her, hoping she doesn't mention anything. Obviously today isn't my lucky day.

"Rae, how are you? I didn't know you work here!" she exclaims. I give a fake smile.

"Yup, I just started today. I wanted to earn a bit of money so that I won't be too much of a nuisance for Caitlin," I tell her. She shakes her head.

"I'm sure Caitlin doesn't feel that way. Well, I'll have an iced tea and a cronut," she says before paying, smiling at me and heading over to a table.

I put through her order and shift the weight on my legs. I can already tell my legs are going to be aching by the end of the day.

......................

I collapse on Caitlin's couch after a long day. Because I got there later I had to work later so it is now 5.30.

Caitlin isn't back yet so I turn on the TV and start watching a random movie that is currently playing.

"You know, in the end of this movie, that guy dies and the girl he is in love with marries the villain," Thawne says in my head. I groan in annoyance.

"Seriously? You have nothing better to do than spoil a movie for me?" I exclaim in my mind at him.

He starts to laugh at me.

"No, I don't have anything better to do actually. Your mind is quite, well empty," he says snarkily.

I get really mad at him.

"Hey, can you feel when I get hurt?" I ask him in my head innocently.

"Yes, my mind is completely ingrained into yours," he replies. I smirk. Good.

I stand up and purposely hit my knee against the coffee table. I groan in pain but am satisfied when I hear Thawne do the same.

"Two can play at that game," he growls back before I get a searing pain in my head, causing me to drop to my knees.

"What are you even doing?" I cry out.

"I'm simply going through your memories to when you experienced a headache and multiplying the pain," he says.

I shut my eyes and cry out as the pain becomes unbearable.

"OK, you win. Just please stop," I plead through gritted teeth. Almost immediately the pain ceases.

"Don't ever go against me like that again," he growls before going silent.

I breath heavily as I pull myself back onto the couch and drift off from exhaustion.

(695 words)

I hope you enjoyed that, sorry its so short.

This chapter is dedicated to monbebe_lover for following me and adding my story to their reading list. Thank you so much!

Be sure to vote, comment and share:)

Until next time. Byeeeee. ;)