Captain Cold Vs The Flash

Disclaimer: I don't own The Flash or any of its characters. I only own my OC's. :)

(Be sure to VOTE and COMMENT;))

It's been three days since I went to Jitters. Since then, I've just stayed at Joss's house, reading books and watching satellite TV.

I hear someone knock by the front door and furrow my eyebrows, quickly grabbing the remote and turning off the TV.

I walk over to the door.

"Who is it?" I call through the door.

"It's me." I recognise that voice. It's Lisa Snart. I quickly unlock and open the door revealing Lisa, Rosa, Brie and Leonard, Lisa's brother.

They all quickly walk inside and I close the door behind them.

"Who was I...?"Joss stops when she sees everyone. She quickly puts on a fake smile.

" Guys, you're here," she says. They all walk forward and sit on the couches.

" Yeah, make yourselves comfortable," Joss says with a smile that looks more like a grimace.

"We're doing a job tomorrow and we require you and your weather staff," Leonard states, not beating 'round the bush.

"Fine, what's the pay and the location?" Joss asks.

"25,000 and we meet outside the old amusement Park at noon," Lisa says. Joss whistles at the amount of money.

"Oh, and we need a getaway driver. Do you know how to drive?" Leonard asks me.

"No," I say and he shrugs.

"Don't worry, it's like riding a bike," he replies. I scoff at that. I highly doubt it's anything like riding a bike.

.....................

It's noon the next day and I'm waiting in the driver's seat of the car just outside of the Central City Museum.

Joss and the others went in about fifteen minutes ago. I tap my hands in the steering wheel nervously. When the time comes, I'm going to need to be able to drive this car.

I'm watching the entrance of the museum when I see a streak of red lightning go inside. The flash! OK, that is pretty awesome.

I see Snart and his sister run out with a big sack so I quickly turn the key and put the car into ignition.

They jump inside and shut the doors behind them.

"Drive!" Snart shouts when I don't do anything.

"What about the others? We can't just leave them there," I say worriedly.

"I said, drive," Snart growls menacingly, shoving his cold gun a giant my head.

I swallow hard, holding back tears as I stomp down on the gas and the car jolts forward.

We zoom through the city, weaving in and out between cars as I drive us back to the amusement park.

When we get there, I stop the car and rush out of it before Snart or his sister can stop me.

I walk into the large warehouse and close my eyes, taking a few deep breaths. My vision went red for a second back there. I guess my powers are mostly controlled by my emotions.

I open my eyes as I hear Snart and Lisa walk inside. Lisa goes to one of the back rooms while Snart stays here.

I sit down in the corner. I don't think Snart has noticed me here yet.