More Secrets

Disclaimer: I don't own The Flash or any of its characters. I only own my OC's. :)

Be sure to VOTE and COMMENT.

"Wait, what?"

Right before it can show my face, the whole screen goes static.

"I...I don't understand? I was sure I cleared all of that!" Cisco exclaims. I let out a small sigh of relief.

"It's ok Cisco. I'm sure you did everything you could," Caitlin says reassuringly

"From what I can tell from the footage we have, I don't think it's Thawne," Barry says. We all turn to look at him.

"Why do you say that?" Cisco asks curiously.

"The person has a smaller build, probably a woman. She's pretty short as well, probably 5 foot 4," Barry explains.

"Ok, I'll search through the database for a list of possible metahumans who were in Central City the day of the particle accelerator explosion," Cisco says before he runs off to his workshop.

Barry walks over to the computers and starts typing.

"What are you doing?" I ask him curiously as I walk up next to him.

"Well first I ran that footage through facial recognition and security cameras in the area and now I'm scanning Central City for any traces of negative speed particles," he explains.

"You really want to catch this person, don't you?" I say. He looks at me.

"Rae, this person is a dangerous speedster who has already murdered one person. We have to catch her and lock her up before she can kill anyone else," Barry says. I nod.

"Guys," Caitlin calls as she runs into the room.

"What is it?" Barry asks.

"I was going through security camera footage of our warehouses and I found this," she says and holds up a sheet of paper with a picture on it.

It's from when I went to the Time Sphere last night. You can't see my face just like the other video, only my back.

"It goes static just before it shows her face like with the other footage," Caitlin explains. I hear footsteps and turn to see Cisco walk into the cortex.

"What is it?" he asks. Caitlin shows him the picture.

"The speedster was at one of our warehouses. She found the Time Sphere," Caitlin explains.

"Really?" Cisco asks, slightly confused. Caitlin nods. Cisco turns to face me slightly.

"How weird," he says, giving me a funny look. Barry and Caitlin look at the two of us, slightly confused.

" Umm... I'm gonna head back to Cisco's place, I feel pretty exhausted," I tell them, yawning. I don't have to fake the yawn though, I am feeling super tired.

" OK, we'll message you if we find out any more info on the speedster," Barry says. I nod before turning around and leaving the room.

......................

I walk into Cisco's apartment and lock the door behind me before I practically collapse onto the couch.

I haven't been getting much sleep lately with everything that is going on.

I turn on the TV to a random channel and sit up to go make myself a sandwich.

I slowly stand up and nearly collapse back onto the couch at the searing pain in my leg, right where Thawne stabbed me.

I sit down on the couch and slowly lift up my Jean pant's leg to find somehow the wound has reopened.

How is that even possible? It was basiy fully healed and had already formed into a scar.

I quickly take off my beloved S.T.A.R. Labs sweater and press it onto the wound to staunch the bleeding.

I start to feel light headed and with it comes a wave of worry and fear.

What am I going to do? Am I really just going to bleed out here on Cisco's couch? That's a pretty awful way to die.

My strength starts to fade quickly and my eyes start to grow heavy. With my last tiny bit of strength, I pull my phone out of my pocket and open Cisco's number.

I quickly type out the words, help, and manage to send it before everything goes black.

(726 words)

So sorry for such a short chapter. The next one will be longer. Hope you enjoyed that anyway.

We are nearing the end of this story. Only 5-10 chapters left.🤞

Be sure to vote, comment and share:)

Until next time. Byeeeee. ;)