Barry Goes Crazy

This is a hilarious short story my little sister wrote about the Flash, with the characters from my story. Lol.

I walk into Star Labs to hear Cisco yelling. I quickly run into the speed lab to see Barry trying to eat a metal table and Cisco yelling at him to stop.

“I don’t want cookies, you know why? Because today I'm upset and I don't want cookies when I'm upset, it upsets me," Barry tells me angrily.

“Wha…”

“I said I don’t want cookies, leave me alone. I want my mummy,” Barry interrupts me.    

“I didn’t say you could have cookies, are you alright Barry?” I ask him.

“Leave him, he goes like that sometimes,” Cisco says.

“ Why?” I ask Cisco.

“ The lightning that struck him gave him more than just speed, it also gave him brain damage,” Caitlin answers me, sadly looking at Barry who is now chewing his hand.

“He doesn’t know though so please don’t tell him,” Cisco asks.

“Ough my head hurts,” I hear Barry groan.

“Hey buddy, why don’t I take you to the med bay to get that headache checked out?” Cisco says softly, taking Barry to the med with Caitlin following.

I stand up to just sit down again realizing they won’t need me if my leg has to be amputated because it got too infected.

“You okay Raelynn?” Cisco asks me.

I nod.

“Yea, i’m fine. It's just weird seeing Barry like that,” I reply, smiling at him to make it believable.

“Kay, just wondering,” he says, smiling back.

“I WARNED YOU RAELYNN NOW YOU WILL PAY,” I hear the Reverse Flash’s voice in my head.

“Hey guys,” Caitlin says.

“Where is Barry?” I ask her.

“Resting,” she replies.

“How long have you known about this, I mean his… problem?”

“ It started a few weeks ago. He started screaming then he started mumbling about random things. Yesterday, he started biting things. His hands and tables and,” Caitlin gets cut off as Barry enters the room, she gives him a smile and he smiles back.

"Hey guys, what happened?" he asks innocently.

And that's it. What do you think?

Funny right?

I'll be posting new chapters next week. Have a great day/night.

Byeee. :)