Prison Break

Disclaimer: I don't own The Flash or any of its characters. I only own my OC's. :)

(Be sure to VOTE and COMMENT;))

"Because you're going to come with me."

......................

"What do you mean?" I whisper shout as to not alert the guards.

She frowns slightly.

"Didn't you hear me? I said, 'you're coming with me,'" She repeats, saying it slightly louder this time. I roll my eyes.

"I heard what you said, I just don't get why you want me to come with you." Joss smiles softly and puts a hand on my shoulder.

"It's because you're like a sister to me," She answers a bit cheesily.

I frown knowing that isn't true, I've only spoken to her like three times, but I want to get out of here more than I care about knowing why Joss wants me to come with...

"Fine, I'll come with," I finally agree. She grins widely,

"Great. You know what to do, I'll see you tonight."

She stands up and walks away right as the bell rings again, signalling the end of breakfast. The sme two guards come over and grab me by the arm before leading me back to my cell. I now have a gap of five hours before I'm taken along with all the other metahumans to the courtyard at 2 o'clock.

I walk over to my bed and lay down on it on my back, staring up at the grey, cinder block ceiling blankly.

Tonight I could be out of here. Tonight I could be sleeping under the stars as a free person.

.....................

I wake up with a start to water being poured on my face. I quickly sit up and blink the water out of my eyes. Oh, yeah, Did I forget to mention that to wake you up they just pour a bucket of icy water on you?

I shake the water out of my hair and allow them to lead me to the courtyard. When we reach the gate they simply throw me in before shutting and locking the gate. I pretend to brush off my clothes before making my way over to one of the benches to sit down in the sun. Even though it is 2 o clock the sun is still shining brightly and it is at least 30 degrees.

Lots of the other metahumans are using the weights but a few are just sitting on the benches like me. Someone sits down next to me and I look over to see it's Joss.

"Did they wake you with the bucket?" She asks, looking pointedly at my soggy appearance. I nod.

She grimaces slightly.

"I hate it when they do that." I hear footsteps and look up to see Rosalina Dillon, a.k.a Top, Lisa Snart, a.k.a Golden Glider and Brie Larvan, a.k.a Queen Bee.

Technically Lisa isn't a metahuman but the flash just managed to catch her again and they put her in the metahuman wing so that her brother wouldn't be able to free her...again.

"What do you want?" I ask with a sigh.

They are some of the most powerful metahumans here and they don't approach us other inmates unless they want something.

"We heard you're planning on breaking out tonight," Lisa says. I give Joss a questioning look and she shrugs.

"I obviously went to them with my plan first," she tells me as though it's obvious which I guess it is.

I was the first person ever in the meta-wing and wasn't caught by the Flash so everyone tends to ignore me.

"So, what do you want?" I ask them again.