She also had a power were she can see the future or the current event that is happening, a power she's afraid of sometimes.

With the four of them, they're already famous at their school, not because jisoo was the daughter of the best heroes, but because they're also an amazing heroes with cool powers.

"What are they doing?" Jennie asks, sitting next to jisoo as they watch the two couple of the field.

"Rosé is trying to grow that plant" jisoo said, pointing at it as she eats her chips.

"With the smile of lisas lips, I think she saw that rosé can do it" jisoo added and jennie looks at lisa, who was besides rosé trying to hide a smile.

Right. Jennie thought, she sometimes forgot lisas other power, she sighs figuring out if lisa already knows her plan.

But then she remembered that the girl can only see the current event or what will happen next, Lisa isn't on the stage were she can see the future yet.

"Want some?" Jisoo asks, sharing her food with jennie. The girl just smiles and accepted it.

"Can you fly yet?" Jennie asks and jisoo frowned shrugging.

"You know i can, im just scared" jisoo said pouting making jennie chuckle.

Weak. She thought again, if jisoos only confident power right now is strength, that means she can easily kill the girl.

"hows the invisible thing?" jisoo asks and jennie shrugged also, "hard, still need to learn how to be invisible for a long time" jennie said and jisoo nods smiling

"well don't be invisible for a long time, I'll miss you" jisoo said making jennie chuckle, shaking her head as she eats the chips.

They watch the two couples of the field, lisa teasing rosé making the girls focus on the plant gone.

The two started bickering for a while and rosé went back to concentrating on growing the plant.

Jennie looks at jisoo and back at them, lips pressed together as she had an idea.

What makes people weak? Love, and feelings. With that, jennie knew the exact thing she'll do for jisoo, make the girl fall for her.

"chu, are you free tomorrow night?" jennie asks, jisoo looks at her eyesbrows furrowed.

"if i say no, what will you do?" jisoo asks back, leaning in to jennie, teasing the girl.

"I'll come with you if you're busy" jennie said, leaning to jisoo as well. Jisoo just chuckles, seeing how close their gap is.

"or ill force you to have a date with me" jennie added, eyeing jisoos lips and went back to the girls eyes.

Jisoo saw it, she broke the eye contact and pulled away hiding her blush.

"so? Are you free? If not i could just ask cha--

"you asked me first!" jisoo said, pinching jennies arm, for her its was just playful, but she was strong so for jennie it really hurt.

Jisoos eyes widen, when she saw jennie hissing in pain. She quickly stopped and hugged the girl, rubbing the pinched arm.

"im sorry, im sorry, im sorry" jisoo said, making jennie giggle a little bit. She just nods and let jisoo hug her, giving the girl a little peck in the cheeks before resting her body with jisoos.

--

A week later

Their date went well for jennie, she bought jisoo her favorite things, flowers and food. She even bought the girl to her favorite place.